+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new world record in BIG AIR tonight?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone

A new world record in BIG AIR tonight?

At 8pm eastern and 5 pm pacific time the last show of the Great outdoors games will be shown and the big question is....Will there be a new world record set in the big air compitition? Little Morgan, a medium sized black Labrador is the current record holder of over 27'. Will he be able to repeat his jump and set a new one or will he be beaten by one of the other three contenders left?

Just watched the first two jumps today, this is neat!!! those dogs really love going off that dock
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I have to confess that I too got roped into watching this, and I am impressed with a couple of the events.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I watched Little Morgan set that record on TV. That pup makes it look sooo easy!

yep. Reno was real proud to host it this year and we may be doing it next year. I hope it is cooler next year, we are getting spanked with the heat. right now 2:30pm it is 107 F degrees. and the fires are burning just norht of us and the shy looks like Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I watched Little Morgan set that record on TV. That pup makes it look sooo easy!

I think I saw it also. that Little Morgan can sure jump. I understand they got a picture of him in mid flight with a superman costume impossed on his so he looks like super dog

Man, that dog "Skeeter" was a crowd favorite when she kept crawling forward while waiting to go jump.......cute

+ Reply to Thread