+ Reply to Thread

Thread: British Open

British Open

This is shaping up to be a huge finish, and Tiger might even get into a playoff with some work.

Thomas Bjorn took three shots to get out of a bunker and gave up a 2 shot lead with two holes left.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Is he still 2 shots behind?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Tiger played poorly down the stretch.

Curtis, who had last won on the Hooters tour, wins thanks to a clutch par on 18 that he didn't even realize meant anything. he would have paid 500:1 in the better pools in England.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Walking Contradiction PhilosophyPhile's Avatar
    YEA!!! I'm so happy Ben Curtis won! This is why opens are the best part of golf. (Although I would have really liked to see Tiger win). Almost makes up for our dismal Ryder Cup performance.
    "Only one man understands me, and even he does not". - G.W.F. Hegel

+ Reply to Thread