From Thatsracing.com site

David Green gets by Harvick
for 2nd Busch win of season
Driver also retakes series points lead
By JIM UTTER
ThatsRacin.com Writer

LOUDON, N.H. - David Green welcomed his two-for-one payoff on Saturday.

Green passed Winston Cup driver Kevin Harvick with 46 of 200 laps remaining in Saturday's New England 200 at New Hampshire International Speedway and held Harvick off by 0.474 seconds to win his second NASCAR Busch Series race of the year.

The win, combined with a sub-par day by Scott Riggs, also gave the series points lead back to Green. The 1994 series champion, Green leads Riggs by 36 points after 20 of 34 races.

"Kevin races me clean. He got into me a little bit and I think he tried to rattle my cage a little bit, but I've been doing this long enough that I welcomed the opportunity to race with him," Green said.

"This Brewco Motorsports team has worked hard. They aren't from Charlotte. They're from Kentucky and they're a hometown team. They have given me the opportunity to go after (the championship) again."

The win is the seventh of his career and first at New Hampshire. He won earlier this season at Nashville.

"The last couple weeks we've had top-10 runs going only to see some of our competitors capitalize instead. It's nice to be on top again," Green said.

Matt Kenseth finished third, Brian Vickers fourth and Scott Wimmer completed the top five.

Harvick led the most laps (152), including the first 141. But Green remained patient, waiting for the opportunity to get around the leader.

"Once he got by me, I knew my car was adjusted to be a little bit tighter so I didn't think I could get back up to him," Harvick said.

"We had a great car all day. It just got really loose for four or five laps on the restart and I slipped and David got under me. I wish we could have won the race having a dominant car like that, but (he) got the trophy."

Harvick's second-place finish allows his No. 21 Richard Childress Racing team, for which he shares driving duties with Johnny Sauter, to continue to lead the Busch owner points.

The race was slowed six times by caution for 24 laps. There were three lead changes among three drivers.