+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant will be charged

I didn't know she delivered room service to his room cuz all they said here was she worked at the front desk. Usually front desk employees are different from room service people. Having known athletes and girls that chase them, I found this story one of those. I definitely could be wrong though, we'll see. I am not a Kobe fan and don't care whether he is innocent of sexual assault or not, I was giving my opinion from the news I've been hearing here.

I just found out.....
    Kobe Bryant has a 12 incher!! LOOK!
    http://www.ningyoushi.com/other/figures/kobebryant.htm

Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    I just found out.....
    Kobe Bryant has a 12 incher!! LOOK!
    http://www.ningyoushi.com/other/figures/kobebryant.htm

Definitely a good way to catch our attention I tell ya!! lol

eny
    FORT Fogey
    From todays paper.
    Bryant case has `visible' evidence
    Accuser's friend comes forward
    A week later she was `still shaken'
    The 19-year-old woman who accused Kobe Bryant of sexually assaulting her had "visible evidence" of the alleged attack a week later, one of her friends said yesterday.

Luke Bray declined to be more specific out of respect for his friend and her family. "There is visible evidence of what happened," he said.

Bray, 21, said he saw the woman about a week after the alleged assault. "She was still shaken up. She was pretty much in denial," he said. "She couldn't believe it.''

Eagle County sheriff's spokeswoman Kim Andree declined comment on Bray's statement. Neither prosecutor Mark Hurlbert nor Bryant's attorneys returned telephone messages seeking comment. Hurlbert has said he believes he has enough physical and testimonial evidence to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.
    I found it really interesting that it went from "nothing" happened, to I committed "adultery" when presented with DNA evidence.And now that she still has visible evidence a week later, (which I would take to be bruises or other injuries,) I wonder what the excuse will be?
    I do know that many people in the public eye are targets for cash & fame seekers. I was originally in Bryant's corner, but it doesn't look good and if guilty, deserves the same punishment as any other rapist...I hate when sports or entertainment figures think they are above the law somehow.

If guilty, he should definitely get the same punishment as any other rapist but it's highly unlikely he will. ALL celebs get off the hook easy and it really sucks!!

I'm anxious to know all the details of this story, like how she ended up in his room etc...

That's what I was about to say...
    He's famous, he's a basketball player, what are the odds of him being found gulity?

Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    If guilty, he should definitely get the same punishment as any other rapist.....
    I'd like to know what your opinions would be if SHE was found lying? What do you think should happen to her?

I agree that celebs get off the hook really easy, but think of it like this... he has no reason to rape anyone, he already has everything he could ever want. BUT if he did it, he should be punished the same way any other person would be

sweetcheekee77

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well, unless the event took place on a surveillance camera we will never know if she was lying. Even if Kobe receives a not guilty, that means the case was not proven, not necessarily that it didn't happen.

I switch back and forth on my feelings on this and am glad there's no way I'll be on the jury.

Rape cases are extremely difficult to prove, and this story is sad and will have a tragic ending whichever direction it goes.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    I'd like to know what your opinions would be if SHE was found lying? What do you think should happen to her?
    That's a good question and something I never thought about to tell you the truth. I will say that my original feeling was that she was lying and was trying to make some quick $$$, if you read my first post, but now I really have no idea what to think. If he is guilty, he's stupid cuz why would you do such a thing when you're in the spotlight, he has a lot to lose. Cheating??? well...90% of athletes do that anyways, so I'm not surprised.

Like someone above mentioned, if she is lying we won't really know. If she willingly went to his hotel room is what I want to know. It'll be interesting to see how this story unfold, for now...he's innocent until proven guilty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast