+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kerry Earnhardt out of a ride

Kerry Earnhardt out of a ride

from the Thatsracing.com site

Kerry Earnhardt out of Busch ride
    By DAVID POOLE
    The Charlotte Observer

FitzBradshaw Racing announced Monday that it will make a "driver substitution" for Saturday's Busch Series race at New Hampshire, with Tim Fedewa driving the No. 12 Chevrolet in place of Kerry Earnhardt.
    "Kerry has proven he is a strong driver," said Armando Fitz, the team's co-owner. "But the team is simply not gelling right now. And if we want to win, we need to gel."

Fedewa, who has four career wins in the Busch Series, has been the team's spotter. Fitz said the team has not decided how long Fedewa will stay in the car. "That depends on the level of success we achieve," Fitz said.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fan
    It's about time! I am sick and tired of guys with rich daddys or a famous last name putting other drivers at risk.

Let's face it...Kerry Earnhardt did not inherit the driving gene. His learning curve has reached a plateau and he isn't getting any better. He wrecks or causes others to wreck on a regular basis. So much so that I wouldn't be at all surprised that it was the folks in the big blue trailer that "suggested" that team Fitsbradshaw find another driver....immediately!

It's time to remove him from the series for the safety of everyone. He is in WAY over his head and needs to go back to the ARCA series or better yet quit driving altogether. He is over 30 now and it's time for a reality check. He needs to deal with the fact that he is the Glenn Jarrett of the Earnhardt family.

This move was long overdue and I am glad that someone finally had the guts to put an end to this debacle.

Geez, how do you really feel about him?

and they say that the sister(who's name escapes me, wonder how since she is a BABE) was the best driver of the three of them. I do have to agree that Kerry doesn't seem to have the driving gene that Dad and JR have. Well maybe he can be a good crew chief someday. Who knows.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    and they say that the sister(who's name escapes me, wonder how since she is a BABE) was the best driver of the three of them.
    That would be Kelly who is now Jr.'s business manager. She was the go between with Theresa during Jr.'s contract negotiations with DEI. I have to agree that Kerry certainly doesn't have the same skill level as Jr. Kelly was a damn good driver but decided that wasn't for her. Kerry didn't get involved for a number of years while supporting his family. Here is a picture of the three kids early on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kelly!!! thanks unk. I saw an excellent article on her in Nascar.com talking about her being JR's manager in a way. She really sounds like a smart lady. That and she is damn good looking too. Thank god she doesn't take after her brothers in looks

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    here is a link to the nascar.com article

http://www.nascar.com/drivers/dps/ke.../bg/index.html

but I have to agree that Kerry just didn't seem to have the skill or luck as Jr. did. To me It seemed like he had the bad luck cloud over his head.

+ Reply to Thread