+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Notre Dame Rocks

Birks31
    Notre Dame turns the ball over 5 times and goes 1-6 in the Red zone and squander a chance at a miraculous National Title shot. Oh well. They need to be big boys and feel the sting in order to steel their resolve for next year. My hats off to BC for coming into South Bend and taking advantage of the opportunities presented to them.

Damn! Oh well, thats competition.

Tough break for ND, but it seemed to be only a matter of time given the anemic offense.

Willingham is a great coach, just wait until he gets recuiting fixed.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Birks31
    Now I'm wondering who I should pull for in the NC race. Any Ideas?

Well, my team, Oregon, already tubed their BCS chances this year, which is sad, given that they deserved to play Miami last year.

Georgia went down tonight, and Miami was actually in trouble against Rutgers, so they are definately not the same team as last year.

Oklahoma had an impressive win today, and I think Ohio State is a bit overrated given they play in a horrible conference (this year)...so, it is hard to say.

I think there is a strong possibility that there will be no unbeatens left at the end of the season. Miami can lose to Va Tech, Oklahoma has the Big12 Championship, Ohio State still faces Michigan...

It will be interesting.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Saw that Stanford held on for a wild 41-14 thrashing at the hands of Oregon, Bill. You must be pleased. The Cardinal sucks this year. Buh-bye, Axe.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yes, Stanford was just what the Ducks needed to get back on track. Oregon has to travel to Wazzu next week, so I suspect they will be in trouble there.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Birks, tough call on who to cheer for now....
    I would cheer for VaTech but there are way too many obnoxious fans at my office for that.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Well, we all could decide to get behind Bowling Green. Still undefeated, and on track to remain so.

Check out http://bgsufalcons.ocsn.com/ to get your up to date info on the mighty Falcons.

I'm jumping on the bandwagon , and we have a tough game with Northern Illinois this week, so we need all the help we can get!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I can easily explain why ND lost last weekend. Can you say NASTY green jerseys?

Ronin
    BIRKS.....Tough loss for you guys but I hope you go with the Sooners for a NC because I can't stand Miami and need support.........I wish Michigan was in it (sigh)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234