+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone here run track?

Anyone here run track?

I do, I recently ran in a 5k race, got 24 minutes. I'm pretty sure I could cut that down to 22 minutes. For my schools track team, I run the 800 and the 1600. I'm thinking about doing the mile or 2 miles next year.
    Anyone else run?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I ran track. Proud to say that I was sixth in the 400 once... ok, so there were only 6 people....

Actually, i'm ok in the 800. I'm not a good runner though. I don't know why I make myself do it.

I ran track and CC in high school, but that was a looooong time ago. Used to run the 800m as my specialty.

Now I'll occasionally do a 5K fun run here and there. I'm amazed at how fast I was back in high school.

I am proud to say, though, that I beat the turkey in last year's Turkey Trot. Some dude dresses up as a turkey and runs a 30-minute 5K. If you beat him, you get a certificate. I slaughtered him.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread