+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: NFL Discussion

NFL Discussion

Post some info how you think your favorite team is doing...

Dallas Cowboys
    It seems Bill Parcells has been impressed with Quincy Carter moreso than Chad Hutchison at quarterback, but training camp hasn't even begun yet.
    Troy Hambrick seems all but a lock at runningback.
    Joey Galloway will be the #1 reciever, with Antonio Bryant, coming off an impressive rookie year will be #2.

No clue what's going on with the O-Line.
    It seems Tuna's giving Ebenezer Eckuban one more chance at DE, with La'Roi Glover at DT, and Greg Ellis at the other DE.
    LB's I dunno what's happening.
    Seems the secondary will be the strong point. Terence newman and Derek Ross at CB, Roy Williams and Darren Woodson at S.

Please contribute.

I love the NFL! As a matter of fact, It is the only sport that I watch and don't care for any other sport but I do love figure skating. I can talk about the NFL any and every day all of the time 24/7, 52 weeks, 365(366 a leap year), day and night worship football and the NFL!!

GO BROWNS!!!! The biggest thing that we have going on is our starting quarteback controversy. Will it be Tim Couch or Kelly Holcomb? My personal preference is Holcomb. Couch IMO is an over rated QB with all the potential in the world, but it has never risen to the surface. Trade him while we still might be able to get something for him and give the ball to Holcomb who has proven what he can do.

I agree with you Unklescott. I was actually a fan of Holcomb while he was backing up Peyton Manning. I saw him in a scrimmage or in training camp, I can't remember which, he was always on target.

Holcomb is considered a local boy back in Tennessee (my home state) having played at Middle Tenn. State University. My nephew told me to keep an eye on him from watching him in college. I got to see Couch in his first start (vs. Titans @ Nashville in '99) and his first TD pass. Seems like a fine youg man even though he did get pretty well pissed off when he starting getting the boo birds after him in Cleveland.

FORT Fogey
    Holcomb's good but Couch is hot! Hehe. Thus his basis of appeal in my eyes.

But let's get one thing straight, I do not just like football cuz of the hotties. It's just a nice benefit.

Woo, let's go Falcons! Anyone know Warrick Dunn? He's such an underrated running back! I hope he goes over 1,000 yards this season and they stop using TJ Duckett so much. Why did they draft him? Mike Vick's cool and fun to watch. I have some hopes that they would go to the Super Bowl.

Yay! NFL talk is back. I love this sport and could talk about it year round. I talk about it constantly during the season as well.

I'm in Nashville on vacation. Maybe I can swing by the Titans training camp to get my first "fix" of the year!

Since I'm still fairly new around here, I'm wondering if there is any such thing as a FoRT fantasy league? If not, would any of you be interested in doing one? I've been doing both baseball and football fantasy leagues for years, and I always have a lot of fun with them.

(I know I'm jumping the gun a little bit, but I still thought I'd put out feelers )

Fade to black
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Since I'm still fairly new around here, I'm wondering if there is any such thing as a FoRT fantasy league? If not, would any of you be interested in doing one? I've been doing both baseball and football fantasy leagues for years, and I always have a lot of fun with them.

(I know I'm jumping the gun a little bit, but I still thought I'd put out feelers )
    I'm all up on that Amanda. If ya'll do anything, I'd love it. Used to play fantasy football all the time.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Newbie
    Pittsburgh Steelers are going to the Superbowl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast