+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NFL Discussion

Fade to black
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    Aww no suck upage (who's making up the words now huh? ) needed. Although I do take cash, personal checks, MasterCard, Visa, no American Express sadly, and bank account numbers.
    How about food stamps?

Oh, and I am Amanda. I'm sure we could get 12 people.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Are the yahoo leagues for a fantasy team or is there a way to just do weekly picks of actual games?

I think it would be simple and more fun to just have weekly picks for the games instead of running a fantasy team.

Ili and I participated in that challenge last year on another web site. But I always forgot to get my picks in on time so I'm not sure how that ever worked out.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think yahoo might have a pick 'em league as well as a regular fantasy one. I'm not sure so I'll double-check.

FWIW, I'd be interested in doing either (or both). Anyone else have thoughts on which they'd prefer?

Okay, I checked. They do have a pick 'em league, but I don't know the specifics of how it works. If you guys would prefer that, I'll look at it more closely.

Fade to black
    I'd like both.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I'll just go with what everyone else wants. I'm easy like that.
    Who shot who in the what now?

If it's not too complicated, I think it would be great to have both so people could decide which one they would rather do (or decide to do both of them).

I know I would not be good at the fantasy team one because it drives me nuts when our friends are cheering for a particular player in a game because of their draft picks -- and that player is not on the team they want to win.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Fade to black
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    I'm easy like that.
    You said it this time, not me.

Several of us are currently participating in a Yahoo baseball league that Jodaar set up a while back. I'm sure many of the same folks would enjoy playing fantasy football, as well. If I play, that'd be my third league. I've been commissioning a league between my family and my wife's family for 12 years or so.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Wow Paulie! You must really be good at this!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast