+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Wimbledon

Re: Wimbledon

Wow, the Williams sisters lost in doubles this morning and Federer was eliminated.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Re: Wimbledon

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3956583;
    Critical, try NBC, I think they're showing 3 hours of coverage this week (which is probably time adjusted for the West Coast) from 10 AM - 1 PM. And then ESPN2 seems to be picking up the coverage in between from 7 AM - 10 AM and 1 PM to 7 PM East Coast Time today. I think they stopped throwing to ESPNU yesterday as the World Cup Matches became fewer but who knows what the schedule will be tomorrow?
    For you it's 7 -10 am. For me, it's 4 to 7 am! I just can't do it. ESPN doesn't have coverage when they say they will. I've tuned in several days in a row and there's something else on, even though the digital guide says Wimbledon is on. I won't be home today to see if they'll actually have coverage when they're supposed to. I pretty much feel like I missed this year's tournament.

I hope USA still has the rights to the US Open, so I have a hope of seeing more tennis then.

That top ten was great! I didn't realize Isner was quite that tall! He towers over Dave!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011