+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NHL draft

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He died between the 11th and 12th picks . Bet those Sens feel like crap now....
    He tried to tell them if they didn't win , he wouldn't be there for next year.

I didn't see the feature on Kastsitsyn...

Yes Wayner you had our draft pick plus our Alyn

Originally posted by duckgirl
    Yes, he died on Saturday, Mr I Live Under A Rock.

I saw the Scott Parker trade, and remakred about at my fine website. I guess that means Skoula is the new tough guy. :rolleyes:

Actually Adam Foote is a pretty good fighter. Not great, because he still has a shred of attractiveness to him, but decent, because he's fairly ugly.
    Sorry I missed that DG. Saturday I attended a parenting semenar, had lunch with some friends, then had some family friends over for dinner and chased 5 kids around. Sometimes I wish I did live under a rock - it would be more relaxing.

And Eny, don't be sad about Alyn; you still have Nolan.
    Diapers, and whining and spitup, oh my!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Okay, I just found out that Mrs. Wayner registered on the FORT last night and I posted as her in the post above this one.

It took me a second - I looked and thought "How the heck did my post come out as being from someone called Wiggles?"

On a sad note, Roger Neilson passed away about halfway though the first round. Typical Roger to upstage the Draft.
    RIP buddy ...
    Wayner, slide over because I need to join you under that rock. And I live in CANADA!

However, in my defence, I was away most of Saturday and Sunday and away from a TV and Radio.... wow. So sad.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Not sure Mrs. Wayner is gonna like me sharing such confined quarters with you, Miss F. Any chance we take alternating shifts under the rock?

Sounds good to me Wayner... it's a big rock.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I actually thought it was Mrs. W posting by the way that came out. I thought it was nice of her to console me about Alyn ... Losing a cute player from your team is devastating. ( Men don't appreciate the finer points of the game ie players who are good looking AND good players) Although I'm sure she appreciates the contrast between Alyn and he who will not be named.
    Tell Mrs W to post anytime in hockey as I'm sure she knows a lot by hanging around with you all these years.

Miss F you didn't miss much at the draft, as TO only had like 6 picks and all of them late.* shakes fist at Sharks again for good measure*

About Corey Locke - He's just small isn't he ? I mean no other problems other than being not much bigger than Theo Fleury...
    I think he was the top player in his league .
    Last edited by eny; 06-24-2003 at 10:14 AM.

Speaking of He Who Will Not Be Named, I have a funny story. Back when Mrs. Wayner and I were newlyweds, we were watching a game. She said that her flames (other than me) were HWWNBN and Claude Lemiuex.(sp) She said that I could chose a flame as well, and, with Mask of Zorro recently released, I chose Catherine Zeta Jones. Mrs. W said "Wait a minute, you can't pick her, she's attractive!"

Originally posted by enygma
    About Corey Locke - He's just small isn't he ? I mean no other problems other than being not much bigger than Theo Fleury...
    I think he was the top player in his league .
    He's small, but not very fast or strong, and he's not very good defensively, but they never are. He scored a bunch of goals with a long stick (I've never seen a guy do so much with a couple extra inches).

Good looking good players are always the best. I think Dylan has finally accepted the Joe Sakic poster in our bedroom.

Originally posted by duckgirl
    He's small, but not very fast or strong, and he's not very good defensively, but they never are. He scored a bunch of goals with a long stick (I've never seen a guy do so much with a couple extra inches).

Good looking good players are always the best. I think Dylan has finally accepted the Joe Sakic poster in our bedroom.
    Even though it's on the ceiling, Ducky?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast