+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: gordon's wife gets $15 million

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quinn, my guess is that the women in his life might not agree that something "HUGE" happened.

OMG...I just spewed tea when I read that!!! I knew he was kind of a short guy--but I thought the whole "you know what they say about a man's height" thing was just a myth...lol.

LG.
    It's not a myth . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    does she know about the shrinkage???........George from Seinfield

LG.
    must be cold in those racecars, what with all the engine's heat and no air conditioning and they always look like they're sweating buckets because their flame-resistant clothing doesn't breathe. . . .

I'm not buying it Joe.

Back to Jeff Gordon, this whole story reminds me of the Garth Brooks divorce fiasco. Couldn't keep it in the holster, I think.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Back to Jeff Gordon, this whole story reminds me of the Garth Brooks divorce fiasco. Couldn't keep it in the holster, I think.
    Well if they aren't being kept happy at home then they will find someone who will make them happy, but also I knopw of some guys who were never happy enough and always dogged after anything that moved.

Originally posted by GrammarGoddess
    OMG...I just spewed tea when I read that!!! I knew he was kind of a short guy--but I thought the whole "you know what they say about a man's height" thing was just a myth...lol.
    It's not a myth...

*says the 6' 7" guy...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    well trailer park gals aren't partial to to the details , they just go where the cash is...

FORT Fan

Gordon divorce

There was a prenuptual agreement but it was only for seven years...which had miraculously expired by the time the Mrs. discovered the "marital misconduct".

I am not defending him, but Jeff had never really had his own life. He was focused on racing his whole life and was at the mercy of his step-father who lated admitted that he stole Jeff's childhood out from under him. In high school, he raced all over the country and had no time to develope friendships let alone relationships with the opposite sex.

As his career took off, he had even less time to pursue a life outside the sport and that's when he jumped at the chance to secretly date the "trophy girl". She was probably his first and only.

She was super religious (but apparently had no qualms with violating the clause in her contact that said she was forbidden to date any of the drivers) and of course he converted to please her. Jeff was always pleasing people...his mom and step-dad, his crew chiefs, his car owners, his sponsors, and then his wife. The guy had not had much if any opportunity to grow and develope a personal life or learn to please himself.

At some point it was bound to catch up to him...and finally in his thirties...it did. I once said...we don't know who the "real" Jeff Gordon is...because I don't think even Jeff Gordon has had a chance to find out.

Since the divorce, he has grown into his own. He has developed a real personality and has dropped the PC trying to please everyone act.

I think there must have been skeletons in her closet as well for her to settle, or perhaps she just wanted to move on knowing this could drag on forever.

I am glad it is over...they will both be better off.

I will also add, because I am new here and you don't know me yet...I am not a "Jeff Gordon" fan...just a long time race fan with observations.

I personally don't see a problem with being a Gordon fan.

signed, Jeff Gordon's biggest fan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast