+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US Open

Spoke too soon about Tiger. Everyone of the leaders is improving, while Tiger has dropped 4 shots on the field. Very un Tiger like
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It's sensei time! Masai & Pygmie's Avatar
    You called it Bill - only four shooting red numbers with wind and slippery greens. Glad to see Furyk win his first major. I thought he had before, but puts the pressure back on Phil again.

Great to see Mikey back on top of the money list again- can you believe it...four guys ahead of Tiger at this point in the season. What a funk and not Freddy.
    "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." -- Henry David Thoreau

I'm totally okay with people putting down Vijay. I will not disagree that he's a great golfer, however, he's nowhere close to as great as he thinks he is.

As the Flag Waver that I am, I was really pleased to see Weir have such a strong showing.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I get conflicted on that one Miss F.

I think he was a jerk in that interview about Annika, on the other hand, he said what he thought, which I thought was refreshing in the sports world. He basically said, hey, I sure as heck hope I don't finish behind her. I gotta believe that is what many of the guys were thinking that week.

He then expounded on that point, and came across as an idiot. Now, the alternative would have been to take the easy way out and toss around the usual cliches like "it is an honor to have her here, and i hope she competes well, etc..." But clearly that isn't what he thought.

I am not saying I agree with him, as that was a nothing tournament without her involvement, so it was a win for the members of the PGA, but I am glad he said what he really thought. As wrong headed as it is.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I think that Vijay should compete on the LPGA tour. You know, just to test his skills and see how he measures up to the women.

I can see it now: Vijay Singh, the greatest women's golfer ever!

LOL. Wayner, there is a guy suing to play on the LPGA.

It seems the PGA has no rules whatsoever on gender. But the LPGA does, it requires you to be born a woman. So this 140th ranked pro wants to go play on their tour and rack in some money.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Hi son probably plays on a girls field hockey team back East as well.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    As the Flag Waver that I am, I was really pleased to see Weir have such a strong showing.
    Me too! Has anyone else noticed that he started golfing really well after I posted that I thought he was cute?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast