+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ex Patriot Aaron Hernandez suicide

Ex Patriot Aaron Hernandez suicide

I don't know if this can go under the P part of RIP, but former New England Patriot player & convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez hanged himself in his jail self overnight.

Re: Rest In Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I don't know if this can go under the P part of RIP, but former New England Patriot player & convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez hanged himself in his jail self overnight.
    I was surprised by the news. Wasn't he aquitted? Did he face any long jail time?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

He was acquitted of a second murder charge, but serving a life sentence without parole for the first which he was found guilty of. Sad to see a life with so much promise screwed up by so much turmoil.
    Eliza9999 likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    He was acquitted of a second murder charge, but serving a life sentence without parole for the first which he was found guilty of. Sad to see a life with so much promise screwed up by so much turmoil.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't following the case too closely. It is sad to see people who had so many chances just waste them.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    He was guilty of murder, and then went on trial for another murder., is that right? His life seemed very troubled.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The recent counts included two counts of murder and an attempt to murder a witness. There wasn't enough evidence to rule out reasonable doubt, but he was already doing life anyway. Interesting evidence included testimony by his tattoo artist of each additional "kill" tattoo.
    Count your blessings!

Ex Patriot Aaron Hernandez suicide

'Shocked' defense team to conduct own probe of Aaron Hernandez death | Boston Herald

I have followed his career both on the field and as a criminal. I streamed his trials. Watched every minute.

All I have to say is RIP to all his VICTIMS.
    beerbelly and Gutmutter like this.
    KAREN

Re: Ex Patriot Aaron Hernandez suicide

momrek, what do you think of the latest verdict? Was it a case that never should have been prosecuted because the evidence just wasn't strong enough?

Re: Ex Patriot Aaron Hernandez suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    momrek, what do you think of the latest verdict? Was it a case that never should have been prosecuted because the evidence just wasn't strong enough?
    beer, this is what basically happened at trial.

I watched every bit of it and AH is soooooooo GUILTY.

His best friend, who was extremely shady was WITH AH when he murdered those two Men in Boston.

AH "thought" his shady friend was going around "telling everyone" about what AH did in Boston so AH tried to KILL the shady friend but only shot his EYE OUT.

Shady friend LIVED to turn state's evidence on AH and basically ratted him out.

Shady friend who is also a criminal but not a murderer (is serving 5 years in jail for drugs) gave so much clear and concise evidence to the Prosecution BUT the Jury chose NOT to believe the shady friend.

Shady friend was on the witness stand for HOURS giving facts around the murders.

It was a DISGRACE AH was not found GUILTY.

A DISGRACE.

RIP to all AH's VICTIMS.
    Punkin, Brooks, libgirl2 and 1 others like this.
    KAREN

KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast