Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing Bachelorette 7 Filming

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Sleuthing Bachelorette 7 Filming

LRSC Field Report 03.15.2011

After a near-impossible season for sleuthing during Brad’s season, LRSC hits the road again. Excellent timing to be back at home base rather than 55 miles from mansion. Good job, contractor!

1343 hrs.
    Receive anonymous tip of activity at mansion. Verify with Mamaracci: activity Sunday, possible pre-season prep. Check calendar and fuel level.

1649 hrs.
    Having completed current assignment (tire rotation for LRSC), determine feasibility of sleuthing. LRSC still knows the way without the benefit of Maude’s rather bossy directives. Weather cooperative for top-down activity. Scarf, mini-recorder and camera at home; retrieving before sleuth would alert DUH to plans. Will forge ahead without. It’s a go.

1717 hrs.
    LRSC in fine form. Rounding the curve, observed: 1. Guards at both gates, wearing striking new neon lime vests (certainly for the benefit of sleuthers and crew identification of the site). Nonplussed attitude evident even from a slight distance. Cesar and limo not visible. 2. Two (2) seemingly brand-new state-of-the-art port-a-potties, adjacent to frontage fence, at furthest possible location from mansion front door. Conclusion: lowly crew members have no access to the 9.0 bathrooms on site. 3. Large equipment box (lettering undecipherable at 40 MPH) outside garage area. 4. Blue portable shade cover, often used by food services. 5. Lack of high key light apparatus noted.

1718 hrs.
    Pulled to usual stopping area at side of road, approx. 1/8 mi. south of mansion. Caught breath. Took photograph of mansion, dubious quality, on cell phone. (Side note: DUH has not yet sprung for “smart” phones, so this phone is “stupid.”)

1720 hrs.
    Assessed feasibility of extending trip to 420 Kanan Rd. Determined high risk factor due to time. U-turn, back past mansion, must go at speed to avoid being detained. Verified sightings, took mental notes.

1756 hrs.
    Arrived home. DUH had been detracted by houseguest, so was unaware that arrival was a bit off-schedule. No need to make excuses. DUH announces to houseguest that i2d will be unavailable for usual after-dinner conversation due to the finale of TB.

2242 hrs.
    I2d must devise cover for Tuesday evening.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Re: Sleuthing Bachelorette 7 Filming

Yeah!!! I can't wait until your next update. At least it confirms filming is about to begin.

Last night:

We are starting to film Bachelorette RIGHT NOW and I can confirm Ashley H looks AMAZING and is adorable. My cheeks are hurting from smiling!
    finale will be first week in August
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

we should all chip in and get her a crime wig and money so she can rent another car..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Last night:
    This sounds awesome! So happy for Ash!! She really deserves it and is going to rock it out hardcore!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

The Daring Duo are back on the job!!!! I hear ya on the "stupid" phone thing, but again, my phone is about 10 years old so I'm just tickled when I can get all the numbers pushed in the first time.

Sounds like Brad's season was profitable enough for TPTB to spring for some nice new safety vests & newer model potties. Anything for their peeps, right?

It does sound like things are being set up for the action tonight. Which hotel was it that the bach's will most likely be leaving from today? I'd like to keep checking Twitter to see if maybe someone who has a "smart" phone randomly posts a pic.

The break from last season was a well needed break, now I'm ready to give it a try again, hopefully I haven't lost any of my sleuthing skills...what little there are.

Thanks so much for checking & I'm sure LRSC had a sassy little swagger zipping by the guards in her new "shoes".

Game on Miss Ashley!!! Bring on the eye candy!!
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Yeah!! My favorite undercover sleuthers are back!! Can't wait for the next installment.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Thanks, SS and everyone else!

If DUH only knew that his wife's *car* has a fan base!

For your tweeting pleasure and sleuthing prowess, the contestants have usually stayed at the Hyatt Westlake Village.

Sleuth away, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise View Post

The Daring Duo are back on the job!!!! I hear ya on the "stupid" phone thing, but again, my phone is about 10 years old so I'm just tickled when I can get all the numbers pushed in the first time.

Sounds like Brad's season was profitable enough for TPTB to spring for some nice new safety vests & newer model potties. Anything for their peeps, right?

It does sound like things are being set up for the action tonight. Which hotel was it that the bach's will most likely be leaving from today? I'd like to keep checking Twitter to see if maybe someone who has a "smart" phone randomly posts a pic.

The break from last season was a well needed break, now I'm ready to give it a try again, hopefully I haven't lost any of my sleuthing skills...what little there are.

Thanks so much for checking & I'm sure LRSC had a sassy little swagger zipping by the guards in her new "shoes".

Game on Miss Ashley!!! Bring on the eye candy!!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    One of Ashley guys is Ben Castoriano, a lawyer from New Orleans! Awwww!

Is this the same guy? I found a Facebook page for a Ben Castoriano who went to Tulane University:

I can't tell if they look like the same guy or not. haha!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Is this the same guy? I found a Facebook page for a Ben Castoriano who went to Tulane University:

I can't tell if they look like the same guy or not. haha!
    Looks like a match to me. He is cute in the picture you found.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast