Page 60 of 200 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

FORT Fogey

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u View Post
    here you go brad, some words of wisdom.......dont you draw the queen of diamonds, boy....she'll beat you if shes able....you know the queen of hearts is always your best bet....
    Now it seems to me, some fine things, have been laid upon your table.
    But you only want the ones that you can't get.....
    wise indeed!!

From my viewpoint, Brad loves Emily and Emily loves Emily!!
    How is that going to work?
    I do feel Brad was hoodwinked, she is a b*ll breaker!!!
    That is my opinion!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink View Post
    I told ya'll that "Miss Boring Emily" will come out being a "steele-magnolia" -- which is a fiesty southern belle. Trust me, she isn't boring. She has spunk and I think she is PERFECT for Brad. She gives it right back to him, which is what he needs. I doubt he has ever had someone like that. She keeps him on his toes and he is still chasing her...he hasn't caught her yet! And we all know that men love a chase....but at some point, that chase is going to get long and tiring. Hopefully Emily puts her guard down and deals with her insecurities before Brad gets sick of the chase.
    I feel sorry for Brad =.. he really is in love with her and she seems a little cold.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by everly2 View Post
    From my viewpoint, Brad loves Emily and Emily loves Emily!!
    How is that going to work?
    I do feel Brad was hoodwinked, she is a b*ll breaker!!!
    That is my opinion!
    She just seems like a very young and immature girl. She signed up for the bachelor, but he should have only kissed her. She was all I am a MOM, but why didn't she get to swim with sharks? Wow she is really pouty and whinny. It seems like her dating development stopped with Ricky and she hasn't matured past the 18 year old left alone. Makes me wonder if she wasn't as secure with Ricky as she made it seem, so she is less secure with Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat View Post
    I liked Emily's new hair style. To me, she changed from Glinda the Good Witch to the Wicked Witch of the West. I feel sorry for Brad. He's a genuinely nice guy and deserves a LADY who will love him equally in return.
    No joke!

Wow! I believed the hype, so I wasn't shocked by what was going down. Still, I was stunned by what came out of Emily's mouth.

But I bet there are guys out there in tv-audience land who have dated Emily in the past, that weren't very surprised at all.

I wonder what Chantal thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Final thoughts of the night:
    Chantal
    - Girl looked smoking hot on ATFR
    - She asked him questions and didn't let him give her BS for answers.
    - When Brad spewed BS she confronted him.. Did I mention she looked smoking hot?
    - Brad kissed her on the head? Then proceeded in trying to snuggle/comfort her..What was that garbage?
    - Every time Chantal felt Brad touch her she shrugged him off. Good girl
    - Brad kissing Chantal on the head doesn't help his case in anyway. Anyway.
    - Emily is going to be pissed watching this portion of the night*
    Emily and Brad
    - Oh Emily and Brad where do I begin.. awkwardddd
    - Brad looked like he was going to cry the whole episode, but especially when he was with Em.
    - The basketball is in Emily's court and she is not only traveling but running full speed in the other direction, no doubt about it.
    - Roo is laughing at the fact that Emily now knows Brad has a temper and is actually engaged to him.
    - I liked that Em was feisty and told Brad how it was, finally some personality.. a little late in the game but it was there.
    - She was also looking hot with her new hair.
    -Emily looked over the whole situation, including Brad for most of their segments.
    -Emily is going to be pissed watching this portion of the night*
    The therapy session
    -That was a JOKE.
    - Ryan was adorable with his poems and analogy's
    - Brad still looking like he is going to cry..

Conclusion: Emily is going to be pissed watching this and I suggest that Jeff skip watching it too.
    Excellent summation.

Basically this was entertaining in the trainwreck kind of way.

I'm assuming all 3 couples went home, snuggled in with each other and pretended that never happened.

Harrison probably went home and continued his midlife crisis with the hair and all.

Brad continued to worship at the altar of Saint Emily.

Emily is a total witch and it was hilarious to watch.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Final thoughts of the night:
    - Chantal
    - Girl looked smoking hot on ATFR
    - She asked him questions and didn't let him give her BS for answers.
    - When Brad spewed BS she confronted him.. Did I mention she looked smoking hot?
    - Brad kissed her on the head? Then proceeded in trying to snuggle/comfort her..What was that garbage?
    - Every time Chantal felt Brad touch her she shrugged him off. Good girl
    - Brad kissing Chantal on the head doesn't help his case in anyway. Anyway.
    - Emily and Brad
    - Oh Emily and Brad where do I begin.. awkwardddd
    - Brad looked like he was going to cry the whole episode, but especially when he was with Em.
    - The basketball is in Emily's court and she is not only traveling but running full speed in the other direction, no doubt about it.
    - Roo is laughing at the fact that Emily now knows Brad has a temper and is actually engaged to him.
    - I liked that Em was feisty and told Brad how it was, finally some personality.. a little late in the game but it was there.
    - She was also looking hot with her new hair.
    -Emily looked over the whole situation, including Brad for most of their segments.
    -Emily is going to be pissed watching this portion of the night*
    - The therapy session
    -That was a JOKE.
    - Ryan was adorable with his poems and analogy's
    - Brad still looking like he is going to cry..

Conclusion: Emily is going to be pissed watching this and I suggest that Jeff skip watching it too.

did we forgot the BABE mention? do not cry babe?

I am not sure if I feel sorry for him that he picked the wrong girl because it sure emily is NOT the sweet little emily but looks more like a dragon who knows perfectly now that brad has not only a temper but also is not daddy material yet!!!!!

I loved loved chantal... when she wanted to get rid of his hand on her back!!!!!!!!

SHe sure does not have feeling but I think she saw him the jerk he really was all along.... HEY BRAD!!! if you feel in love early on you do NOT kiss another girl like you want to jump her bones!!!!!!!

did we mention that emily will be pissed to watch the episode

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sistaprayer View Post
    There is no way she is letting Brad and his temper anywhere near her daughter.

Did Roo say if he was ever physically violent? That would be my concern.
    He seems a little obsessed with her. I wish them the best. I hope they don't end up like Mary and Byron.
    What happened to her making him want to be a better man? He can't even control his temper (and I thought the scene on the last date was a good example of that ... he gets to question all the women ad nauseum to make sure he picks the right one, but Emily questions him about whether he's really ready to be a dad and he loses it? He should understand how important that is to her, but he showed no sensitivity to that and instead took it some sort of personal attack, like how dare she question him)!

If Ricki is as important to him as he says, he should realize he can't be showing her mother that he is unable to control his temper! Emily said they have to work out how they communicate and how they fight, so I think this is a huge issue with them, and it should not be worked out around a child, so good for her that she's not ready to move to Austin. Personally, I think it is not going to be worked out. Maybe with couples counseling, but not just the two of them. Neither of them has the relationship skills to do it on their own.

people wanted to see some personality from emily, she shows yall. and now its to much. shes in a lose lose. thats why shes struggling

FORT Newbie

So, I guess I missed that love story altogether. Brad chose the ice princess. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I actually feel more sorry for Brad than I did for Chantal. How is that possible???????
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-15-2011 at 12:06 AM.