Page 56 of 200 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by sistaprayer View Post
    There is no way she is letting Brad and his temper anywhere near her daughter.

Did Roo say if he was ever physicall violent? That would be m consern.
    He seems a little obsessed with her. I wsh them the best. I hope they don't end up like Mary and Byron.
    They both admitted their arguments got volatile. Why oh why would you want to marry someone if you were having volatile arguments directly after the engagement??!!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99 View Post
    Relationships, especially one in this scenario, are hard enough when two people are in love and want the relationship to work. One person wanting it to last, can't do it alone. If she doesn't want the relationship and isn't in love with him, it's never going to work. Takes two to make it work.
    I feel for Brad. He falls in love with women that can't or won't love him back. I feel sorry for him because he really did go into it with his heart open and fell in love; I just don't think he fell in love with the girl who would love him back.
    If this doesn't work, I think it's going to take him a long time to get over.
    I think she is terribly insecure and she admits that. She didn't like seeing him with the other ladies. She needs to grow up a bit, for sure. She needs to realize that he chose her in the end for a reason...forget all the other girls, it was obvious that he was madly in love with her. And still is...!! I just think she is insecure, doesn't like his temper, doesn't like the tabloids, etc. They need to take a step back and spend time alone, just like they did on the show, to realize what they have is strong and not something you find everyday.

The one thing that we should all be thankful of is their honesty. They didn't go on there and act like everything was hunky dory like a bunch of the other couples. They admit to their problems instead of being actors. Good for them!

FORT Fogey

this is really hilarious in a way

emily saw the huge chemistry with brad and chantal

brad dumped litterally chantal tonight saying that he fell in love with emily early on but he "CARED" about her enough to keep her until the FRC so confirming that he is a big huge a/****

chantal was legitimally pissed off

and guess what

FLEISS IS LAUGHING SO HARD THAT HE FEEL ON HIS CHAIR TONIGHT BECAUSE THIS WILL BE TALKED FOR WEEKS TO COME BY THE MEDIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so obvious that Brad fell for Emily with everything he had. Methinks that Mr. Brad Womack has met his match. I am so hoping they can somehow work it out...I don't want to see my favorite bachelor get his heart broke!!

I must be the only optimistic one here and maybe for that I should leave . I really do see Brad an Emily working things out. WHO said EVERY relationship was roses and butterflies all the time??

I am wondering what the Hendricks thought tonight after watching it.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Lol me too! Hey, you just never know what can happen. Only time will tell. What time does Jimmy Kimmel come on? Will Ashley actually appear on the show or will Jimmy announce it?
    I think Ashley will be on it.

I hope we gets some pics from BFC. I'm guessing Em is in Texas with Brad.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Wonder how she felt when he kissed Chantal on top of the head tonight........Brad that wasn't a smart move.
    no BABE... it was not a smart move!!!!

geezzzz I would hate my sweetheart to call another girl the same way!!!!!

FORT Newbie

I highly doubt Chantal is taking pride in Brad and Emily's issues, but she is probably thinking it worked out in her favor. She's happy and in a relationship where someone isn't keeping her around because she was "fun" and "why not." What goes around, comes around Brad. But all in all, I hope they can work it out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo View Post
    They both admitted their arguments got volatile. Why oh why would you want to marry someone if you were having volatile arguments directly after the engagement??!!
    Especially if you're the guy that doesn't want DRAMA !!

Oh wait, he doesn't want HER to have drama because he has his OWN drama.

Please.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl