Page 52 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

I'm just going to say it, Emily looked x100000 happier in every picture I've seen of her with Ricky than she has at any time with Brad. Girl, you can do so much better than him.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink View Post
    Yay, the ring is back on (due to being re-sized). I think they will make it; they just need to step back from the media and focus on their relationship. And Brad needs to get his temper under control so that they arn't so volatile with each other. I do think there is alot of love there...
    nope and I think that LAUREL was saying was right!! SHE DID say he had a temper when things did not go his way

and she said she has also a temper!!

sooooo brad .... mmmm.... do you remember the conversation you have with michelle saying that you were too much alike uh«??????

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12 View Post
    Well I guess I have to finally give up on Brash. I truly hope Brem makes it, cause Brad is all consumed by his dream of Emily.
    I truly believe that Brad loves Emily

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Did Blondie just say "y'all's relationship"? I want to kick her.
    Funniest thing I've read all night......

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    So not wearing the ring was a ploy so he could put it on, again. This is all so painfully awkward.
    brad had a month to have the diamonds replaced with czs...i hope he took advantage of it...jus saying!

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    I'm glad Roberto woke up and remembered his lines.

Poor Jason, he really did seem like he wanted to help. Ryan has got to be the most optimistic fella on the planet.
    Roberto and Ali always look so tossled and wrinkled... like someone threw them out of bed. And Ali--they do have this new tool--called a brush.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I think the sweet emily is pissed off to see how awkward and stupid was her dates and booooooooooooooooring!!!
    No, she was referring to people calling her "boring." In her opinion, she got the boring dates, probably because Brad just wanted to spend all of his time talking to her. Had she had the adventurous dates, we probably would have seen that side of her.

I think both of them are feisty, there is alot of love but think they both need to sit down and figure out where to go from here.

OMG Bremily is the most dysfunctional, wonderful, addicting (like in a drug problem way) relationship I have ever seen in my life. They are so completely wrong but then right at the same time I don't know what to think!

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I'm just going to say it, Emily looked x100000 happier in every picture I've seen of her with Ricky than she has at any time with Brad. Girl, you can do so much better than him.
    I agree!

I am happy for them if they make it and they may....but I am not seeing it now. At least the ATFR explained the edit this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Music22 View Post
    This completely just made this season a waste of time. They could at least have pretended to be "happy." Nice love story they were trying to shove down our faces. It must suck for Brad that Emily saw a love story with Chantal instead.
    Well, I surely feel better. She saw the same thing I saw!