Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

  1. #1571
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    113

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    massive snip

    I honestly never got that impression. Of course, I'm not in their heads, so I didn't know who was F2 or F3 -- but I never got the impression that his relationship with Ashley was stronger than Chantal. That's just me... but I only really saw 1 decent date with Ashely, and then not much of anything.
    Well since Ashley ended up being F3 and F2 in reality they obviously HAD to make the connection with Chantal stronger, no?!

  2. #1572
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    I don't think Emily is jealous of Chantal at all. If anything she was jealous of the editing that showed a side to Brad and Chantal that she didn't see with her and Brad (either because it wasn't there or it just wasn't shown). Emily was mad because she expected to see more of their love story and instead they keep shoving Brad and Chantal's physical relationship down our throats.
    As mentioned before, as Bremily fan I would it very difficult to watch the Catalina and Costa Rica dates with Chantal because it was very sexual. I imagine that for Emily is was much worse. As Chris said last night, the reason it was hardest for Emily to watch Chantal was because she goes the farthest. If it was Ashley, I am sure she would have had a hard time with that as well. Chantal however brings added layer because she was so much more sexually aggressive with Brad. Additionally, Emily (like so many of you pointed out) was painted as "mother theresa" and "boring". I would be pissed too if I knew that that was not who I really was! Emily was just saying that if they has shown her on my adventurous dates people would have gotten to see the side we saw last night. I don't think there is any evil or malicious re: Chantal where that is concerned.

    As mentioned before, you only needed watch the F3 RC to see that Ashley was to be F2 but when she bailed on Brad, he had no choice but to take Chantal to end. Where is this surprise coming from now? Overwhelming consensus on the night it aired was that Chantal was suppose to go home at F3, and everyone was mad that Brad spoke to Ashley the way he did. Since everyone was pretty sure Emily F1 they also lamented about how upset Chantal must be watching at home that she was suppose to be F3. I don't know why all of sudden its "oh my god, I can't believe he said that" now that BFC confirms it
    Did you watch the ATFR at all? That was the basis of the ENTIRE discussion!
    By their own account they have been fighting since the show first aired.
    That roller-coaster ride Brad was avoiding with Chantal ~ he's been riding
    full tilt with Emily! Knock-down drag-out fights?? Really??

    You're right ~ I don't think it has anything to do with her insecurities with
    Chantal. Do us a favor, and let's not draw Chantal into THEIR
    dysfunction junction. What we're dealing with are two very volatile
    personalities. Let's not make excuses for THEIR behavior!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

  3. #1573
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Hold the phone people... just got home from work and am reading all the posts. So Brad and Emily were going to get married last week, even though he hadn't seen Ricki since the HTD 5 months ago? Huh?

    Where are Brad's family or friends? Are they just enabling Brad and EM in this charade? I would hope that my friends and family would tell it like it is and keep me in check. If I was Brad's or Emily's friend or family member, I would say, "Whoah, steady. Too soon, You really want to do this?" Or are they just telling them what they want to hear?

  4. #1574
    FORT Fanatic Bevinfighter07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    491

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    There's no need for tptb to be embarressed about anything that happened last night. If they were embarressed they wouldn't of had an atfr at all. And if there's anything for them to be embaressed about its there track record with successful couples.

  5. #1575
    FORT Regular Beruthiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    133

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    I don't think Emily is jealous of Chantal at all. If anything she was jealous of the editing that showed a side to Brad and Chantal that she didn't see with her and Brad (either because it wasn't there or it just wasn't shown). Emily was mad because she expected to see more of their love story and instead they keep shoving Brad and Chantal's physical relationship down our throats.

    As mentioned before, as Bremily fan I would it very difficult to watch the Catalina and Costa Rica dates with Chantal because it was very sexual. I imagine that for Emily is was much worse. As Chris said last night, the reason it was hardest for Emily to watch Chantal was because she goes the farthest. If it was Ashley, I am sure she would have had a hard time with that as well.

    Chantal however brings added layer because she was so much more sexually aggressive with Brad. Additionally, Emily (like so many of you pointed out) was painted as "mother theresa" and "boring". I would be pissed too if I knew that that was not who I really was! Emily was just saying that if they has shown her on my adventurous dates people would have gotten to see the side we saw last night. I don't think there is any evil or malicious re: Chantal where that is concerned. As mentioned before, you only needed watch the F3 RC to see that Ashley was to be F2 but when she bailed on Brad, he had no choice but to take Chantal to end. Where is this surprise coming from now? Overwhelming consensus on the night it aired was that Chantal was suppose to go home at F3, and everyone was mad that Brad spoke to Ashley the way he did. Since everyone was pretty sure Emily F1 they also lamented about how upset Chantal must be watching at home that she was suppose to be F3. I don't know why all of sudden its "oh my god, I can't believe he said that" now that BFC confirms it

    Because it's unnecessarily rubbing salt in the wound.
    As others have said eloquently before me, too bad that Brad and Emily's well-wishers haven't taken the high road that Chantal has, and just let it go and wished the other parties involved well too.

    And while I think about it, where was Chantal more sexually aggressive? Wasn't that Michelle?
    I saw her as being naturally affectionate, but she didn't do much more than that. I guess I must be going blind, there was plenty of smooching going on with all of them.
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

  6. #1576
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    What I find more telling than anything is Chantal is doing the media blitz and Ashley's season has started and people are now focusing on it and so that is taking the spotlight off Brad's. Why does Fleiss want the spotlight off of it. Usually he lets the media blitz make the season look like a success.

    Because he doesn't want them out there being "real" during their interviews.

    This isn't rocket science...those two are already having some volitale arguements over something that isn't BRADS FAULT and it is only a matter of days before it is over. MF knows this and is sending out the F2, Channy, who is GORGEOUS and FUNNY and CLASSY and COMPOSED even though she was lead on, hurt and humiliated. The F1, Emily, got the man and the ring and she isn't happy and she's going to tell ANYBODY that will listen. ABC and the Bachelor's PR machine can't have that.

  7. #1577
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Did you watch the ATFR at all? That was the basis of the ENTIRE discussion!
    By their own account they have been fighting since the show first aired.
    That roller-coaster ride Brad was avoiding with Chantal ~ he's been riding
    full tilt with Emily! Knock-down drag-out fights?? Really??

    You're right ~ I don't think it has anything to do with her insecurities with
    Chantal. Do us a favor, and let's not draw Chantal into THEIR
    dysfunction junction. What we're dealing with are two very volatile
    personalities. Let's not make excuses for THEIR behavior!
    I hope that was just a figure of speak and there wasn't anyting physical between them that way
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  8. #1578
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    Well since Ashley ended up being F3 and F2 in reality they obviously HAD to make the connection with Chantal stronger, no?!
    Perhaps, but hey, I can only comment on what I see (which, fair enough, is not always what others see). I just really, honestly, saw 2 people who WANTED it to be more than what it was. In fact, I remember posting something along those lines back then... just always saw those 2 as not being able to get there.
    We like because... we love although...."

  9. #1579
    FORT Newbie mikeymikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    7

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Checking in on the Texas Tool saga. Ah, I see the Bradster and Blondie are still being paid to date madly in love a day later. It warms my heart to see such a wonderful scripted serendipitous love story! I wonder how many times she kicked him in the nuts since the ATFR and how many times he said thank you, m'am... Things to ponder.

    Miss Froggy you never fail to come up with the funniest snark...lol
    __________________
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!




    Enough already. What goes around, comes around.

  10. #1580
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    I wouldn't really say Emily "won". IMO Womack reminds me of the dude in sleeping with the enemy.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.