Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Glad I haven't missed a thing!

PS. You don't have to apologize for snark on FoRT. If they're reading and can't take the internet heat they can go get drunk in his bar instead of trolling message boards.
    MsFroggy will you accept this rose?
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    I just saw Ali's Bachelor Segment on E News. Ali said that Chantal is dating her best friend's cousin!
    Is it just me or is it getting kind of weird how all these Bachelor contestants are dating each other? TB is quickly turning into some strange inbred/trailor park/trash cliche'.

I can see it now..."The Bachelor Babies" a show in the future where offspring of these famewhores find love with one another.

What I find more telling than anything is Chantal is doing the media blitz and Ashley's season has started and people are now focusing on it and so that is taking the spotlight off Brad's. Why does Fleiss want the spotlight off of it. Usually he lets the media blitz make the season look like a success.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Checking in on the Texas Tool saga. Ah, I see the Bradster and Blondie are still being paid to date madly in love a day later. It warms my heart to see such a wonderful scripted serendipitous love story! I wonder how many times she kicked him in the nuts since the ATFR and how many times he said thank you, m'am... Things to ponder.
    Miss Froggy you never fail to come up with the funniest snark...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    What I find more telling than anything is Chantal is doing the media blitz and Ashley's season has started and people are now focusing on it and so that is taking the spotlight off Brad's. Why does Fleiss want the spotlight off of it. Usually he lets the media blitz make the season look like a success.
    Is this the couple he wants to represent true love and success? LMAO! TPTB are probably embarrassed, I'm not even there and I'm embarrassed for them.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    Is it just me or is it getting kind of weird how all these Bachelor contestants are dating each other? TB is quickly turning into some strange inbred/trailor park/trash cliche'.

I can see it now..."The Bachelor Babies" a show in the future where offspring of these famewhores find love with one another.
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    MsFroggy will you accept this rose?
    I don't know. I think I saw you posting something similar to somebody else about 57 pages ago. I'm not that easy! Besides, it's not in the script.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Yeah she wasn't very nice about the Brad..either...
    There's my girl.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Are my two favorites going to be somewhat related? Wow. I think I'm the creepy, stalker winner here.
    Quick, someone bring the smelling salts for Alanna
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Are my two favorites going to be somewhat related? Wow. I think I'm the creepy, stalker winner here.

Well now we know while they were tweeting back and forth.