Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    It is the 21st season of TB. Any contestant on this "reality" show that doenst expect the rags to come out with all their dirty laundry or the veiwing public to to have opinions about the way they behave on tv shouldnt be doing TB. They are being paid to be talked about. You dont get it both ways. "We need our privacy". BS. You sold that priveledge, now entertain us court jesters!
    Awesome.

I am going to rewatch that ATFR so many times though. I just can't. It really gets better and better each time.

Are we engaged? Pwease!! Pwease!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Ok! Chantal was nothing more than F3, a buddy, a warm bum in a seat. Never crossed his mind for an instant that she could be anything more. Insert Ashley, Shawntell, Ashley, Michelle, etc in place of Chantal as needed. It was the Brad and Emily show, from the limo arrival on down to the FRC. There, now I feel better. Mmmm, this kool aid tastes GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    I just saw Ali's Bachelor Segment on E News. Ali said that Chantal is dating her best friend's cousin!
    Yeah she wasn't very nice about the Brad..either...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel View Post
    Several things here... first off, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in MY eyes Chantal beats Emily hands down, so scratch that argument.

Emily IS jealous of Chantal, for whatever reason, and if I were her, I would be too, both for the great dates AND for all of the positive things he said about Chantal.

Finally, DON'T BLAME CHANTAL for the F1 spoiler! OR THE EDITING! She's not responsible for either of those things and in fact she referred to how difficult it was, on Regis and Kelly this morning, to get congratulatory messages from well-wishers when she was hurting from being F2.

I accept that watching the series must be hurtful, but good grief, Emily won, she got her guy, whinging about it now just makes her look immature and pathetic.
    Brad's almost broken his back trying to make her feel secure all through the season, and she's STILL carping about it. Insert roll eye icon here.

Now, BFC is obviously a good friend to Brad, but he told us several things today that made my antennae wobble.
    He only met Emily last night, all his info comes directly from Brad, and Brad hasn't seen Emily's daughter since the hometown date.

If the last is the case, then what on EARTH were the plans for a wedding all about, Brad met the child ONCE and they were going to get married?

Then, ALL BFC knows of Emily is second hand, or as the legal system would have it, the evidence is "hearsay', just as all our other evidence is.

Lastly, am I wrong here, but didn't the show start broadcasting after the season was over, after the actual FRC?
    That went down in November, right? It's been months...
    If that's the case, then Brad must have been going nuts even then with the show as broadcast, because he'd already pledged his love, but TPTB were showing another story, based on the spoilers, and he must have been desperate to cover his ass with his beloved.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong on that, I can't even remember and don't really care about timelines, but all the stuff we saw on the ATFR just confirms that there's been trouble in Paradise since the FRC and it doesn't bode well, whoever the heck the planned F2/F3 were, and Brad has been working his butt off trying to mollify Emily all this time - poor Brad.
    My last point is evidence to me that the keep Emily happy by down playing all other connections has been in play since November, so just because Brad said it back then means little.

No offense, BFC, but I've been trained to test and analyse everything, so it makes me a sceptic, and that's how I see it.
    Have at me if I'm all wet, I can take it!
    I don't think Emily is jealous of Chantal at all. If anything she was jealous of the editing that showed a side to Brad and Chantal that she didn't see with her and Brad (either because it wasn't there or it just wasn't shown). Emily was mad because she expected to see more of their love story and instead they keep shoving Brad and Chantal's physical relationship down our throats.

As mentioned before, as Bremily fan I would it very difficult to watch the Catalina and Costa Rica dates with Chantal because it was very sexual. I imagine that for Emily is was much worse. As Chris said last night, the reason it was hardest for Emily to watch Chantal was because she goes the farthest. If it was Ashley, I am sure she would have had a hard time with that as well.

Chantal however brings added layer because she was so much more sexually aggressive with Brad. Additionally, Emily (like so many of you pointed out) was painted as "mother theresa" and "boring". I would be pissed too if I knew that that was not who I really was! Emily was just saying that if they had shown her on my adventurous dates people would have gotten to see the side we saw last night. I don't think there is any evil or malicious re: Chantal where that is concerned. As mentioned before, you only needed watch the F3 RC to see that Ashley was to be F2 but when she bailed on Brad, he had no choice but to take Chantal to end. Where is this surprise coming from now? Overwhelming consensus on the night it aired was that Chantal was suppose to go home at F3, and everyone was mad that Brad spoke to Ashley the way he did. Since everyone was pretty sure Emily F1 they also lamented about how upset Chantal must be watching at home that she was suppose to be F3. I don't know why all of sudden its "oh my god, I can't believe he said that" now that BFC confirms it
    Last edited by Tessio55; 03-15-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    I just saw Ali's Bachelor Segment on E News. Ali said that Chantal is dating her best friend's cousin!
    Are my two favorites going to be somewhat related? Wow. I think I'm the creepy, stalker winner here.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

YOU are funny.

Of course you will have to deal with alot of people on here saying that you are mean, snarky, or cruel. They are entitled to their opinions. But, between you and me...this relationship is doomed, doomed I tells ya, doomed.
    Oh, no, I practically worship the ground Ms. F walks on around FORT!
    Seriously though, she does have the ability to lighten the mood and she is always bang on with her snark.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    1st bold) Don't worry, that's questionable. Happy couple needs special "alone" time already, i.e. begging and pleading time.

2nd bold) 17? Give or take 2-3 times.

Gosh. I feel kinda bad. If Emily and Brad read this, it's just snark and you're just characters for me.
    Glad I haven't missed a thing!

PS. You don't have to apologize for snark on FoRT. If they're reading and can't take the internet heat they can go get drunk in his bar instead of trolling message boards.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel View Post
    Several things here... first off, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in MY eyes Chantal beats Emily hands down, so scratch that argument.

Emily IS jealous of Chantal, for whatever reason, and if I were her, I would be too, both for the great dates AND for all of the positive things he said about Chantal.

Finally, DON'T BLAME CHANTAL for the F1 spoiler! OR THE EDITING! She's not responsible for either of those things and in fact she referred to how difficult it was, on Regis and Kelly this morning, to get congratulatory messages from well-wishers when she was hurting from being F2.

I accept that watching the series must be hurtful, but good grief, Emily won, she got her guy, whinging about it now just makes her look immature and pathetic.
    Brad's almost broken his back trying to make her feel secure all through the season, and she's STILL carping about it. Insert roll eye icon here.

Now, BFC is obviously a good friend to Brad, but he told us several things today that made my antennae wobble.
    He only met Emily last night, all his info comes directly from Brad, and Brad hasn't seen Emily's daughter since the hometown date.

If the last is the case, then what on EARTH were the plans for a wedding all about, Brad met the child ONCE and they were going to get married?

Then, ALL BFC knows of Emily is second hand, or as the legal system would have it, the evidence is "hearsay', just as all our other evidence is.

Lastly, am I wrong here, but didn't the show start broadcasting after the season was over, after the actual FRC?
    That went down in November, right? It's been months...
    If that's the case, then Brad must have been going nuts even then with the show as broadcast, because he'd already pledged his love, but TPTB were showing another story, based on the spoilers, and he must have been desperate to cover his ass with his beloved.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong on that, I can't even remember and don't really care about timelines, but all the stuff we saw on the ATFR just confirms that there's been trouble in Paradise since the FRC and it doesn't bode well, whoever the heck the planned F2/F3 were, and Brad has been working his butt off trying to mollify Emily all this time - poor Brad.
    My last point is evidence to me that the keep Emily happy by down playing all other connections has been in play since November, so just because Brad said it back then means little.

No offense, BFC, but I've been trained to test and analyse everything, so it makes me a sceptic, and that's how I see it.
    Have at me if I'm all wet, I can take it!
    Your are right on every account...Emily needs to put her big girl panties on....she won Brad's heart...there's no denying that...she could not have been that naive regarding the workings of this show!

FORT Fan

massive snip
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    Where is this surprise coming from now? Overwhelming consensus on the night it aired was that Chantal was suppose to go home at F3, and everyone was mad that Brad spoke to Ashley the way he did. Since everyone was pretty sure Emily F1 they also lamented about how upset Chantal must be watching at home that she was suppose to be F3. I don't know why all of sudden its "oh my god, I can't believe he said that" now that BFC confirms it
    I honestly never got that impression. Of course, I'm not in their heads, so I didn't know who was F2 or F3 -- but I never got the impression that his relationship with Ashley was stronger than Chantal. That's just me... but I only really saw 1 decent date with Ashely, and then not much of anything.
    We like because... we love although...."

It is the 21st season of TB. Any contestant on this "reality" show that doenst expect the rags to come out with all their dirty laundry or the veiwing public to to have opinions about the way they behave on tv shouldnt be doing TB. They are being paid to be talked about. You dont get it both ways. "We need our privacy". BS. You sold that priveledge, now entertain us court jesters!

OMG TOO FUNNY thanks for the laugh I needed that
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!