Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Checking in on the Texas Tool saga. Ah, I see the Bradster and Blondie are still being paid to date madly in love a day later. It warms my heart to see such a wonderful scripted serendipitous love story! I wonder how many times she kicked him in the nuts since the ATFR and how many times he said thank you, m'am... Things to ponder.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Newbie

I just want to scream from the rooftops....."IT'S A TELEVSION SHOW!"

He signed a contract to help produce a television show first and foremost. Maybe that's not why HE signed the contract...but that's the reason that he was there. They can "break the rules" all they want but I'd bet every penny to my name AND THEN SOME that they don't break a rule without MF permission to break it. I'm a big Chantal supporter and no I don't think it's "cool" that he took her to F2 when it wasn't even close...but I understand that that's the job he signed on to do. Is it morally right...no, probably not...but if he wanted to finish the show and be with Emily he didn't have a choice. He had to play the hand he'd been dealt.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I really don't know about Fantasy suite stuff... But Em saw so much more with C because the show showed so much more with her
    i know everything was edited and all, but even if more editing than normal was done this season, it would still show at least a certain real side of the truth (half-baked it might be), but a slice of truth just the same. and i think production could only edit with so much material one provided, just as emily even pointed it out (that she didn't know brad provided so much material).

i respect you pointing out brad's side of the whole equation, but hopefully not to the point of downplaying whatever good he has experienced with the rest of the girls in the bachelor. makes brad appear more callous about being sensitive to feelings outside of his own or of emily's for that matter. but it's just my perception. and i totally appreciate the stuff you share here, just not a few that added insult to the injury.

i sincerely hope brad and em's relationship works out for the best
    Last edited by secri; 03-15-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    I believe that if you truly love someone then you try to protect them, especially on national TV.

She could simply have said

"We are going though what most new couples do, trying to build a relationship that will be strong and last forever. There have been a few challenges but overall it has been the best thing that ever happened to me!"

She didn't even have to mention the temper, the screaming, the "poking the bear", etc.

If a woman ever treated me that way I would run for the hills!
    And no one would blame you, Lith. People just don't realize, if Emily was ok doing that to him on National TV, he better brace himself for what's to come.

My opinion of her went from Reserved Southern Girl to Hillbilly from the coal mines of WVA..in about a minute... No respectable Southern woman would tell all that to anyone.....that AFRC was well on the verge of a Montel moment. I feel HORRIBLE for Brad, it is obvious that he's head over heels for her and she knows it and is going to yank his chain all over town.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    ^THIS^

When you hurt someone (intentionally or non-intentionally), you don't turn the knife. Or as some may say, you don't pour salt in the wounds.

As a grown-up, you know better, and you have true compassion for that person and wish them only the best if possible.
    Exactly! So what you're kind of saying is that you do what Chantal is doing today...wish them the best and move on.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Checking in on the Texas Tool saga. Ah, I see the Bradster and Blondie are still being paid to date madly in love a day later. It warms my heart to see such a wonderful scripted serendipitous love story! I wonder how many times she kicked him in the nuts since the ATFR and how many times he said thank you, m'am... Things to ponder.
    YOU are funny.

Of course you will have to deal with alot of people on here saying that you are mean, snarky, or cruel. They are entitled to their opinions. But, between you and me...this relationship is doomed, doomed I tells ya, doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    1st bold) Don't worry, that's questionable. Happy couple needs special "alone" time already, i.e. begging and pleading time.

2nd bold) 17? Give or take 2-3 times.

Gosh. I feel kinda bad. If Emily and Brad read this, it's just snark and you're just characters for me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by allykat View Post
    So true! We have Brad telling Chantal he brought her to the end because she was fun to be around, and his friend dismissing their relationship and saying she was supposed to be gone before then anyway. I'm sure it's all true, but it still comes across like mean girls.

Meanwhile, what's Chantal doing today? Facing media all day to talk about her public humiliation because the 'happy' couple need privacy. And what is she saying while she covers for them? That she wishes them well and is sure they'll make it because their is obviously something there. So while she's gracious and classy, they tear her down to build up insecure Emily.
    Oh Em Gee! I'm almost an hour behind, but may I just say the Post of the Day Award goes to allykat! Will you accept my rose?!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

It is the 21st season of TB. Any contestant on this "reality" show that doenst expect the rags to come out with all their dirty laundry or the veiwing public to to have opinions about the way they behave on tv shouldnt be doing TB. They are being paid to be talked about. You dont get it both ways. "We need our privacy". BS. You sold that priveledge, now entertain us court jesters!

I just saw Ali's Bachelor Segment on E News. Ali said that Chantal is dating her best friend's cousin!