Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

FORT Fan

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat View Post
    The motivation is clear. Brad cares more about Emily's feelings than Chantal's, therefore the reason for the discounting of what he had with Chantal.
    Well, that is true -- but I think that speaks to exactly WHO brad womack is. If anyone who was part of it (Brad and Emily both) take even the slightest bit of pleasure in someone's heartache -- I find that pathetic. (And completely opposed to who they claim to be on TV). Why not just be big enough to give Chantal some respect?
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    My best guess: Bremily has probs already broken up once today and Brad is trying to keep at least 12 hours between break-ups.
    I think they are in a little honeymoon phase with the newness of freedom. They are having fun and vowed not to talk about the show at all and get to know each other in real life.

Then...............then, what do they talk about? It has been their only reference and overwhelming. There may be a lot of dead air when they are alone. How does Emily bury the upset from watching the show? How does Brad not feel the need to defend himself and become angry at the producers for their part in it (or whatever his beef is)? How much time before Emily has to get back home? Not looking good.

The motivation is clear. Brad cares more about Emily's feelings than Chantal's, therefore the reason for the discounting of what he had with Chantal.
    Well then, so much for Em making him a better man....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112 View Post
    I think they will survive. I think the only problem was her having to watch the show. Pretty sure they broke up because he slept with Chantal. She'll get over that.
    Don't think he slept with any of them...he says he didn't....I believe him.

Even if he did sleep with his F2...he obviously chose Emily as his F1...(the person who makes him the happiest...his words...not mine)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by secri View Post
    ...and with that, my respect for brad as a man just went down a couple of notches more. and to think i was just feeling protective of him in a recent post...provided that he could not not bring just emily to the final rose, he could have at least gone the "ali" way and let go of chantal (at least) without dragging her to the final ceremony. oh well
    What I would like to know is this: Yes, we all saw how he acted about C on ATFR -- but did BRAD himself ever say these things, or were these BFC's interpretations? I really cannot understand why anyone would post that on boards AFTER its all said and done.
    Last edited by eepsuel; 03-15-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: bad bad typing!
    We like because... we love although...."

FORT Regular

I would advise the people read upthread first before commenting but the genesis of BabyfaceC explaining that Chantal was actually F3 was because several posters where insisting that Brad had more feelings for Chantal than he was willing to admit at ATFR because Emily was backstage and because of what CH has been selling the media. He was just setting the record straight. I would also advise anyone to watch the F3 RC and see that what he saying is pretty obvious too!

I think we have postive & negative on this board for all three people. It seems to run in spurts as to who is getting positive or negative.. Maybe its like jobs everyone has a different shift they run.

I think Brad & EM since last nite have had there fair share of hate & ridicule as like anyone. A person just has to reverse the threads & look.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    What about Emily? Perhaps she reads here also? Can you imagine having to "read" about Brad and Chantal's chemistry up until two weeks ago.....(blah, blah, blah). BTW, I don't think Emily is "jealous" of Chantal (I mean...just look at Em...look at Chantal....don't get me wrong...Chantal is very pretty...but Emily is just downright beautiful) I think Emily was just "frustrated" by her boring edit as a person and the "akward" edit with her man...(I know I would be)
    Several things here... first off, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in MY eyes Chantal beats Emily hands down, so scratch that argument.

Emily IS jealous of Chantal, for whatever reason, and if I were her, I would be too, both for the great dates AND for all of the positive things he said about Chantal.

Finally, DON'T BLAME CHANTAL for the F1 spoiler! OR THE EDITING! She's not responsible for either of those things and in fact she referred to how difficult it was, on Regis and Kelly this morning, to get congratulatory messages from well-wishers when she was hurting from being F2.

I accept that watching the series must be hurtful, but good grief, Emily won, she got her guy, whinging about it now just makes her look immature and pathetic.
    Brad's almost broken his back trying to make her feel secure all through the season, and she's STILL carping about it. Insert roll eye icon here.

Now, BFC is obviously a good friend to Brad, but he told us several things today that made my antennae wobble.
    He only met Emily last night, all his info comes directly from Brad, and Brad hasn't seen Emily's daughter since the hometown date.

If the last is the case, then what on EARTH were the plans for a wedding all about, Brad met the child ONCE and they were going to get married?

Then, ALL BFC knows of Emily is second hand, or as the legal system would have it, the evidence is "hearsay', just as all our other evidence is.

Lastly, am I wrong here, but didn't the show start broadcasting after the season was over, after the actual FRC?
    That went down in November, right? It's been months...
    If that's the case, then Brad must have been going nuts even then with the show as broadcast, because he'd already pledged his love, but TPTB were showing another story, based on the spoilers, and he must have been desperate to cover his ass with his beloved.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong on that, I can't even remember and don't really care about timelines, but all the stuff we saw on the ATFR just confirms that there's been trouble in Paradise since the FRC and it doesn't bode well, whoever the heck the planned F2/F3 were, and Brad has been working his butt off trying to mollify Emily all this time - poor Brad.
    My last point is evidence to me that the keep Emily happy by down playing all other connections has been in play since November, so just because Brad said it back then means little.

No offense, BFC, but I've been trained to test and analyse everything, so it makes me a sceptic, and that's how I see it.
    Have at me if I'm all wet, I can take it!
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    And to add to that... Not only was it not close, but Ashley was supposed to be F2. Period. I guess I'm wrong about that too?
    Well then Brad should have made her his F2. End of discussion.
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post

I will admit that watching the ATFR the first time was difficult. Mostly because it was so real. They seemed so in love, but struggling so at the same time. And in all honesty, I was kinda sad. After rewatching it today, I totally agree with your above post. I really do think they will make it. They're honest about their issues and the need to work on them and have a great family to support them. My God, who doesn't have issues!

Brad said, "it's not if, but when"
    I also think when watching that they were called out right away about the rocky patch..Most final couple get to come and hug kiss and watch their love story and get their ring back..BUT they blasted Brad first all by himself and than continued when Emily came out..I didn't like how Chris H handle the whole thing..and like an after thought they decided to show their proposal the last second..