Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

  1. #1501
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I really felt like I was watching Roo's stories and those texts come alive with Brad and Emily, just Roo had a slightly different face and accent than normal. I can't even separate the two relationships with Brad.
    My guess (pure speculation) is that, if they don't work out, Emily may do some media to "explain" it -- certainly she will be easier to watch/listen to while throwing him under the bus -- but it will be no different than Laurel.
    We like because... we love although...."

  2. #1502
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    And to add to that... Not only was it not close, but Ashley was supposed to be F2. Period. I guess I'm wrong about that too?
    No, Brad made that perfectly clear when he told Ashley that he always thought she'd be one of the gals meeting his family. Clearly he was going to send Chantal home at F3. She asked to be let go if she was not the one, and I wish she had been let go earlier.

  3. #1503
    FORT Regular Meatball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    144

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by beader View Post
    ABC doesn't need to offer a shark swim for them--all they have to do is read this board--they'll be swimming with the sharks--no travel time involved! There's more viciousness involved here than in any shark cage.
    You know there is a lot of truth in what you say. Ask Molly

  4. #1504
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    I think the whole "not even close" and "Ashley was supposed to be F2" just adds insult to injury -- and I don't get the motivation behind that.

    Really, really do not get the motivation behind it.
    We like because... we love although...."

  5. #1505
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat View Post
    No, Brad made that perfectly clear when he told Ashley that he always thought she'd be one of the gals meeting his family. Clearly he was going to send Chantal home at F3. She asked to be let go if she was not the one, and I wish she had been let go earlier.
    Ashley also asked Brad to send her home a few times.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  6. #1506
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    I think the whole "not even close" and "Ashley was supposed to be F2" just adds insult to injury -- and I don't get the motivation behind that.

    Really, really do not get the motivation behind it
    .
    My best guess: Bremily has probs already broken up once today and Brad is trying to keep at least 12 hours between break-ups.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  7. #1507
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    I believe that if you truly love someone then you try to protect them, especially on national TV.

    She could simply have said

    "We are going though what most new couples do, trying to build a relationship that will be strong and last forever. There have been a few challenges but overall it has been the best thing that ever happened to me!"

    She didn't even have to mention the temper, the screaming, the "poking the bear", etc.

    If a woman ever treated me that way I would run for the hills!
    although i'm way more into emily than into brad for this season, i completely agree with this one. it didn't have to be hashed out on tv.

  8. #1508
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    178

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    My best guess: Bremily has probs already broken up once today and Brad is trying to keep at least 12 hours between break-ups.
    lmao... if I were a betting woman, I think I'd put my money on your best guess, Alanna!

    Still, I find it sad... adding hurt for no reason is never OK, most especially after the fact.
    We like because... we love although...."

  9. #1509
    FORT Fanatic Bevinfighter07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    491

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    No offense Allana but I don't think there already broken up. Why is it so hard to believe that they had hard times while the show was airing. And now that the show is over they have a fresh start. It sounds pretty simple to me

  10. #1510
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    I think the whole "not even close" and "Ashley was supposed to be F2" just adds insult to injury -- and I don't get the motivation behind that.

    Really, really do not get the motivation behind it.
    thats how I saw it...its like not only did you get your heart broke on Nov 19 you werent' even supposed to be there
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.