Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

FORT Fan

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Well, bottom line ~ Chantal's the only one who ended up looking classy
    at the end of all of this!!
    Chantal is o.k.

In my book...she's no "classier" than Shawntel, Britt, or any of the others.

If she had been Brad's F1.....trust me....we'd be "hearing" more than we wanted to about "her past".

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Just catching up watching the scenes I FF'd thru this morning... but is it me, or did Brad seem VERY awkward watching the proposal?

There were quite a few moments when it looked like he would rather be getting a root canal than smiling pretty on TV watching this... sorry, but I just don't see it with these two.

Thank goodness Chantal was spared!

Not at all!! We obviously see things very differently cause I saw a guy that was watching a moment that he cherished and was very close to his heart.

Sorry, but I wildly disagree.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Not at all!! We obviously see things very differently cause I saw a guy that was watching a moment that he cherished and was very close to his heart.

Sorry, but I wildly disagree.
    Lol, it's crazy how 2 people can watch the same thing, but see it completely differently, isn't it?

Completely respect your opinion, but what I saw was a man looking away and forcing smiles here and there.... lord he just looked so uncomfortable!
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    I disagree! And I have heard several people say this?! In what part did Emily "humiliate" Brad?! And Vienna and Jake overtones , come on!
    I believe that if you truly love someone then you try to protect them, especially on national TV.

She could simply have said

"We are going though what most new couples do, trying to build a relationship that will be strong and last forever. There have been a few challenges but overall it has been the best thing that ever happened to me!"

She didn't even have to mention the temper, the screaming, the "poking the bear", etc.

If a woman ever treated me that way I would run for the hills!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    They were telling two stories. Em had the emotional connection. Chantal had the physical connection. What we were left to wonder was what connection did Brad want? Depending on our own point of view, which says a lot about each of us, we decided for ourselves which relationship Brad would choose.

What blew me away at the ATFR was the new Emily. It looked to me like she cared less about Brad's feelings than her TV image. This relationship is going down in flames, if it hasn't already, and Brad's the one that's going to get burned. Dude needs a better picker
    To say I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor would be an understatement!
    By the looks of the studio audience ~ they were in shock as well.

Emily and her *sweet Emily* persona she used to win the beau,
    was no where to be seen last night. Imagine that.
    She served his manhood to him on a platter. Isn't she lovely?
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    I believe that if you truly love someone then you try to protect them, especially on national TV.

She could simply have said

"We are going though what most new couples do, trying to build a relationship that will be strong and last forever. There have been a few challenges but overall it has been the best thing that ever happened to me!"

She didn't even have to mention the temper, the screaming, the "poking the bear", etc.

If a woman ever treated me that way I would run for the hills!
    Amen! So I can only assume that now, all the people who trashed Laurel (for trashing Brad) must also trash Emily, right?

OK, that may be going overboard, but I hope the point is taken -- intended only for those who say one thing when Laurel does it, and quite another when dear, sweet Emily says it.
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I enjoy posting and discussing the show with people who are as interested in the how this is all put together. My friends (not even Brad) don't care about this stuff. I get addicted to this site like many of you. When I see stuff getting way "off track" I feel this stupid need to drop some info in there and atleast give a more accurate framework of discussion. It gets me nowhere, but I have this OCD tendency to not get up from my damn computer. For what? I don't even know
    Please feel free to feel "stupid".. I love love love the insight.. and have wondered many times why I spend so many hours on this site..

But to be honest.. I just love it.. The roller coaster ride on my emotions on here are just insane,,, I can only imagine you who is so close to the situation 100 times worse.

Thanks again BFC for all the posts good and bad I love to read them

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    This point came up because there was talk that Brad really, really did care for Chantal and that he wasn't owning up to it last night at ATFR simply because he was trying to spare Em's feelings. It just wasn't possible for people to get that he just was not that into her because of all the chemistry they believe they have witnessed, which there was none after Anguilla and on.

I think it is more likely that Brad was told to bring Chantal along to F2 to create the most fan base and sympathy for her role as the next bachelorette. The same thing was done last year for Chris- but lo and behold both Chris and Chantal turned down the offers.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Now that I've watched the entire ATFR .. I think that Brad is going to make it work come whatever. He'll push and push .. and then back off .. and then push some more for Emily to set a date for the wedding. He does not want to look like a jerk this time... (ooops .. too late!) So I believe he will MAKE it work no matter how he ends up feeling.. he just has to keep telling himself that Emily is the woman he's waited for all his life (all his life???) ..

My only question.. Does anyone else find it odd that he's 15 years older than she is? ..(Although in maturity .. he acts 12 .. so maybe they are closer in "age")
    Wasting away another summer...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Chantal is o.k.

In my book...she's no "classier" than Shawntel, Britt, or any of the others.

If she had been Brad's F1.....trust me....we'd be "hearing" more than we wanted to about "her past".

I'd say that's pretty good company to be in.....