Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    ITA- In my opinion no woman who is truly in love with a man would humiliate him like that on national TV. This had overtones of Vienna and Jake!
    I'm thinking if it lasts it'll be more like Mary and Byron in the final days w
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    They were telling two stories. Em had the emotional connection. Chantal had the physical connection. What we were left to wonder was what connection did Brad want? Depending on our own point of view, which says a lot about each of us, we decided for ourselves which relationship Brad would choose.

What blew me away at the ATFR was the new Emily. It looked to me like she cared less about Brad's feelings than her TV image. This relationship is going down in flames, if it hasn't already, and Brad's the one that's going to get burned. Dude needs a better picker
    Whoever said it's already over but Brad is embarrassed he went through 55 (FIFTY-FIVE) women and can't find a "girlfriend" so he's saving face is right on.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Editing is a huge part but I think as a woman who just feel in love in on a reality tv show would need to figure out what is her true reality and what isn't......I think Emily is smart enough to know the power of editing.....but i think for her (as she spoke last night) it was what he said in from of the camera to Chantal and you see him saying it that would be questioning her reality. She commented on shark date, safari date and the fantasy date each time she saw her man that was screaming from his first interview that he knew early on...say....I am the most comfortable with you, I have so much fun hanging out with Chantal, I want you to meet my family, this date is perfect, you are special too, they didn't edit that in you see him say those things, I would be questioning what I felt and try to figure out everything myself.....I do hope that they can truly get a fresh start and realize no matter who was on the show that it is over and move forward and see if their lives will fit together.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I'm thinking if it lasts it'll be more like Mary and Byron in the final days w
    What a great example for little Ricki.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    LOL! And this was them in "love" at the ATFR.
    Yes, Chantal is fortunate and in a far better place ~ aren't we happy for
    all of them!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Before the season aired I posted something like it will be straight up love story. In your face. No crazy shenanigans. All because Brad told me it would be obvious who fell for from the beginning. He was shocked after each of the episodes leading up to Anguilla that they weren't showing anything close to enough of their love story. He even met with the producers and asked them to please show more. Kind of felt like they were being robbed of their experience because it wasn't being shown.

She did have a hard time with the show on Mondays. Frustrating bc it's the 21st season of the bachelor. Not the first.
    We see this every season, wonder and ask ourselves, how does it serve the franchaise or Fleiss to hide the love story to such a degree? They hid Ali and Roberto well and even said they had a difficult time in editing to hide it! I get it, the ending has to hold suspense but they over do it.

Is it really possible once the show in underway to go back and re-edit? I would think once it is in the can it is done because of the trememdous effort it would take to reshape the story line they created.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=babyfaceC;4247300]Before the season aired I posted something like it will be straight up love story. In your face. No crazy shenanigans. All because Brad told me it would be obvious who fell for from the beginning. He was shocked after each of the episodes leading up to Anguilla that they weren't showing anything close to enough of their love story. He even met with the producers and asked them to please show more. Kind of felt like they were being robbed of their experience because it wasn't being shown.

She did have a hard time with the show on Mondays. Frustrating bc it's the 21st season of the bachelor. Not the first.[/QUOTE

Thanks for sharing with us your perspective of the situation. Not sure if you can respond to this question but can you let us know what their plans are for the immediate future? Will they stay in Austin for a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Costa Rica.....Chantal's pantless debut (what a classy move...NOT, although I'm sure it was producer "driven" also) I guess it was a prelude of sorts to her topless gig in Anguilla).

Again....I NEVER saw "connection" between Brad and Chantal. I HEARD her (continuously) telling him "what great chemistry they had". Again....Brad always said it was about "connection".

There is NO WAY Chantal was his intended F2.....Ashley was the girl (next to Emily) that he had the strongest "connection" with....up until the "akward" overnight date.

Even then....from the beginning....Emily's "connection" with Brad was on a totally different level than the other girls....(that's what frustrates me...that Emily didn't see that while watching....kisses mean zero...."connection" means everything)
    Well, bottom line ~ Chantal's the only one who ended up looking classy
    at the end of all of this!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    If Emily was F1 from very early on then what does it matter who was F2?
    You bring up a very good point.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Just catching up watching the scenes I FF'd thru this morning... but is it me, or did Brad seem VERY awkward watching the proposal?

There were quite a few moments when it looked like he would rather be getting a root canal than smiling pretty on TV watching this... sorry, but I just don't see it with these two.

Thank goodness Chantal was spared!
    We like because... we love although...."