Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    If Emily was F1 from very early on then what does it matter who was F2?
    This point came up because there was talk that Brad really, really did care for Chantal and that he wasn't owning up to it last night at ATFR simply because he was trying to spare Em's feelings. It just wasn't possible for people to get that he just was not that into her because of all the chemistry they believe they have witnessed, which there was none after Anguilla and on.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr View Post
    What's odd is that many of us thought Bremily was so in our faces that it was a diversionary tactic by TPTB!
    It was only obvious from Anguilla on! I have to be honest after that Catalina date, I swore Chantal was F1! I was rooting for Emily and it was tough for ME to watch, I can only imagine what it must have been like for her! And that Costa Rica date, where the heck were Chantal's pants!?
    Last edited by Tessio55; 03-15-2011 at 05:57 PM.

FORT Fogey

I think that brad fell for emily. I think he was the most awkward guy ever but since at the age of 38 he was never in love, I guess he did not know how to use the manual of how-to-communicate-and-make-concession-in-a-couple. That is okay. I can laugh about it and even find it cute to a certain level.

What is NOT acceptable is that it is obvious that brad lead Chantal to a path that was never to be (no matter if it was F2 or F3). She asked many times to go if he did not feel the same but he was a selfish bast**** about it (did his ego felt so good when she said she loved him?). Nobody here will forget how cosy they were and the words he used with her. Bad fell for chantal but as soon as she became emotionnal he ran away. Guess he did not get the memo that woman ARE emotional creatures. Brad did not respect chantal, plain and simple. And if a guy does not respect a woman then there is a lot of chances that he will never respect them in general

So if he fell for emily early on and I guess anguilla was the big turn in their relationship, how come emily was so pissed off on mondays? Why did he continued to cuddle and kiss and get cosy and use words that was so far from reality? I call that being a HUGE jerk in my book. I understand they all signed a contract etc. I get it. But I am sure that when a person has class, he has it and show it in every occasion. Guess brad need some 101 lessons on top of communication 101 and how to solve a bad temper 101

Brad is not ready to be a ready-daddy. Brad is not ready to deal with emotions. Brad is not ready to let go his bear temper. Brad is not ready to accept that emily is not the sweet lil emily he thought she was. But I guess the bubble will remain for a couple of weeks/months until it bursts.

Regarding Emily, I have to admit that I was glad to see a girl who has a temper and is not the booooooring girl we saw all along for 12 lonnnnng weeks. She was right to say that her dates were also so plain that I would cry seeing the other girl's dates in comparaison.

However, breaking an engagement is a big deal. Refusing to move to Austin is a big deal. Saying that she would not marry brad now is a big deal. Having the poor excuse of resizing the ring and put it back on the show is hilarious and ridiculous.

But she is also right to say F*** the show. Lets start from fresh, each one of us in our own house, date and see what happen.

THAT is an healthy attitude but guess emily did not get the memo either when she accepted the engagement after a total of less than a couple of days (all hours cumulated) and a couple of hours with her daughter spent with brad.

They have tons of things to sort it out but unless brad change drastically, this relationship will not work. Unless brad grow up and accept that asking questions and answering is not a court thing but a normal way to ease worries and concerns.

OH WELL... who cares about brad and emily now! They did not entertained me. I did not see their love story. I found them boring and awkward. But that is okay... I am ready to move on for next season!
    Last edited by Shelby101; 03-15-2011 at 06:01 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Before the season aired I posted something like it will be straight up love story. In your face. No crazy shenanigans. All because Brad told me it would be obvious who fell for from the beginning. He was shocked after each of the episodes leading up to Anguilla that they weren't showing anything close to enough of their love story. He even met with the producers and asked them to please show more. Kind of felt like they were being robbed of their experience because it wasn't being shown.

She did have a hard time with the show on Mondays. Frustrating bc it's the 21st season of the bachelor. Not the first.
    So basically, they edited out the beginning of their love story, replace it with the "Chantal relationship" in the forefront. No wonder most believed the RS spoiler.

I'm bummed. Darn it all. I wish it could have been the "Emily and Brad fall in love show" as Emily pointed out. Would have loved to see the it from the beginning. What we were given was so sweet. But, reality check, this is TB!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Before the season aired I posted something like it will be straight up love story. In your face. No crazy shenanigans. All because Brad told me it would be obvious who fell for from the beginning. He was shocked after each of the episodes leading up to Anguilla that they weren't showing anything close to enough of their love story. He even met with the producers and asked them to please show more. Kind of felt like they were being robbed of their experience because it wasn't being shown.

She did have a hard time with the show on Mondays. Frustrating bc it's the 21st season of the bachelor. Not the first.
    It was probably tough because she likes him so much. Well at least I hope that is it. I hope they stay out of the circus for the most part but let us know from time to time how they are doing. Like CH told Ali and Roberto, move together and get to your real lives and you will be fine. I am hopeing that works for Brad and Emily too.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    As much as I love them together, I did feel like she kinda threw him under the bus. I mentioned it earlier and think it's a maturity and wisdom issue.
    WORD!

i love you, BFC but am struggling right now masticating you saying the AFTR is producer induced. I also remember you saying there was no tension between them. Wow! If what i saw last night was "not" tension, i wonder how "volatile" their "volatile fights" are.

Y'all know how much i love Emily. I loved her spunk yesterday but i felt bad for Brad. Just like how i hate seeing couples fighting in the mall or in a resto. *stil tsk-king*
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think I'll save my prayers for the people in Japan Brad and Emily can work their own crap out, as far as I am concerned.
    Ill be praying for both

FORT Fogey

What's odd is that many of us thought Bremily was so in our faces that it was a diversionary tactic by TPTB!
    They were telling two stories. Em had the emotional connection. Chantal had the physical connection. What we were left to wonder was what connection did Brad want? Depending on our own point of view, which says a lot about each of us, we decided for ourselves which relationship Brad would choose.

What blew me away at the ATFR was the new Emily. It looked to me like she cared less about Brad's feelings than her TV image. This relationship is going down in flames, if it hasn't already, and Brad's the one that's going to get burned. Dude needs a better picker.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    It was only obvious from Anguilla on! I have to be honest after that Catalina date, I swore Chantal was F1! I was rooting for Emily and it was tough for me to watch, I can only imagine what it must have been like for her! And that Costa Rica date, where the heck were her pants!?
    Costa Rica.....Chantal's pantless debut (what a classy move...NOT, although I'm sure it was producer "driven" also) I guess it was a prelude of sorts to her topless gig in Anguilla).

Again....I NEVER saw "connection" between Brad and Chantal. I HEARD her (continuously) telling him "what great chemistry they had". Again....Brad always said it was about "connection".

There is NO WAY Chantal was his intended F2.....Ashley was the girl (next to Emily) that he had the strongest "connection" with....up until the "akward" overnight date.

Even then....from the beginning....Emily's "connection" with Brad was on a totally different level than the other girls....(that's what frustrates me...that Emily didn't see that while watching....kisses mean zero...."connection" means everything)
    Last edited by zydacoegirl; 03-15-2011 at 06:05 PM.

FORT Fan

There was no denying the way to looked at her or acted around her.