Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

  1. #1451
    FORT Fanatic babyfaceC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    750

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Thank you for the replies. I know a revelation like that can make a girl a lil' crazy.......IF that was the case!

    Special thanks BFC for helping us out. No matter which side anyone here is on, we could all use a friend like you. Do you think that Brad prepared Emily for what she was going to see on the show, or do you think that possibly Em was blindsided to a degree?
    Before the season aired I posted something like it will be straight up love story. In your face. No crazy shenanigans. All because Brad told me it would be obvious who fell for from the beginning. He was shocked after each of the episodes leading up to Anguilla that they weren't showing anything close to enough of their love story. He even met with the producers and asked them to please show more. Kind of felt like they were being robbed of their experience because it wasn't being shown.

    She did have a hard time with the show on Mondays. Frustrating bc it's the 21st season of the bachelor. Not the first.

  2. #1452
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    ITA- In my opinion no woman who is truly in love with a man would humiliate him like that on national TV. This had overtones of Vienna and Jake!
    LOL! And this was them in "love" at the ATFR.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  3. #1453
    FORT Spoiler lithargic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    133

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    And to add to that... Not only was it not close, but Ashley was supposed to be F2. Period. I guess I'm wrong about that too?

    If Emily was F1 from very early on then what does it matter who was F2?

  4. #1454
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    ITA- In my opinion no woman who is truly in love with a man would humiliate him like that on national TV. This had overtones of Vienna and Jake!
    Hate to say it, but it also reminded me of that very uncomfortable interview Barbara Walters did with Robin Givens and Mike Tyson some years back. Robin was saying how Mike had trouble controlling his anger, but she was trying to soften what she was saying, while Mike sat there not knowing what to say or do ... not that I think Brad has hit Emily or anything like that, but you never know how anger can escalate. The "feel" of that interview and what was said was similar to last night's interaction between Brad and Emily.

  5. #1455
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    113

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    ITA- In my opinion no woman who is truly in love with a man would humiliate him like that on national TV. This had overtones of Vienna and Jake!
    I disagree! And I have heard several people say this?! In what part did Emily "humiliate" Brad?! And Vienna and Jake overtones , come on!

  6. #1456
    FORT Fanatic babyfaceC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    750

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I have few questions for you.

    1. how well do you know emily?
    2. how well do you know what is going on with brad and emily?
    3. How do you know what really happened between brad and chantal on the show besides brad's possible one side story
    4. How are you so sure that Emily is not a manipultive person (do you know her personnally and a long time)

    I mean. I admire that you are loyal to your friend Brad. That is a fantastic quality but even if you are indeed much closer and see directly a moment in time their interactions, you do not know what is going on.

    You can meet a couple a couple of hours and think all is well in heaven and hear that it is totally false.

    So I guess you are sure in a better position to share what YOU feel or see but certainly not be sure that this relationship will work.

    But thanks for sharing tho
    I met Em for the first time yesterday. I don't claim or portray to know her better than the great things I hear about her from Brad and people on this board who know her. By the way I've never heard one bad thing about her from anyone who actually knows her.

    Everything I know 90 percent from brad and 10 percent from common sense. Yes, I am biased

  7. #1457
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets View Post
    But don't you think that tptb must have been in on that boot order? We, as a board, were debating and confused about the outcome until the very last moment. If Ash had remained F2, there would have been no controversy, no anticipation , no question that Emily was F1 and ultimately no fun. JMHO.
    Editing is a huge portion of this show yes....but brad made many rule braking decisions this season also....he could have kept Ashley and the magic of editing could have still accomplished the same effect in my opinion.....if it was as BFC stated no even close and Ashley was F2 he could let her go back in anguilla between Michelle and Chantal......he knew of her feelings and put his foot down and came out better off and not fighting with Emily over chantal.....

  8. #1458
    FORT Fanatic alsoaktchr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Before the season aired I posted something like it will be straight up love story. In your face. No crazy shenanigans. All because Brad told me it would be obvious who fell for from the beginning. He was shocked after each of the episodes leading up to Anguilla that they weren't showing anything close to enough of their love story. He even met with the producers and asked them to please show more. Kind of felt like they were being robbed of their experience because it wasn't being shown.

    She did have a hard time with the show on Mondays. Frustrating bc it's the 21st season of the bachelor. Not the first.

    What's odd is that many of us thought Bremily was so in our faces that it was a diversionary tactic by TPTB!

  9. #1459
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Steel Country
    Posts
    159

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Before the season aired I posted something like it will be straight up love story. In your face. No crazy shenanigans. All because Brad told me it would be obvious who fell for from the beginning. He was shocked after each of the episodes leading up to Anguilla that they weren't showing anything close to enough of their love story. He even met with the producers and asked them to please show more. Kind of felt like they were being robbed of their experience because it wasn't being shown.

    She did have a hard time with the show on Mondays. Frustrating bc it's the 21st season of the bachelor. Not the first.
    Guess Em had issues from early on?
    Last edited by skitts; 03-15-2011 at 06:52 PM.

  10. #1460
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    151

    Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    If Emily was F1 from very early on then what does it matter who was F2?
    Exactly. One argument says it's because Brad, purveyor of truth and justice, just couldn't postpone the inevitable with his long thought of F2. Another argument says that Brad was into C the 2nd most, and intended to bring her to the F2 all along. My argument is that Brad is a jerk who didn't like the idea of any wife of his having a career (or a thought in her head other than how wonderful he is.) Brad's reaction to Emily on the LCD and the ATFR only reinforces my opinion.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.