Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    How would we know? There was no crew there, Chantal to my knowledge hasn't said anything about it and Brad has said there was no sex with anybody during the show.
    But would he really admit when he's supposed to be in a relationship porking all the girls?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    And to add to that... Not only was it not close, but Ashley was supposed to be F2. Period. I guess I'm wrong about that too?
    Kinda hard to misinterpret that statement or analyse it to death. This is BFC unplugged!! Thanks for your info & for posting with us. Best wishes to Brad & Emily as well as you & your little family.

Some of us have already starting sleuthing for Ashley's season, so hope you'll stick around.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

BFC.....I was very sorry to hear about the issues that Brad and Em are having. It's nice to know that they have wonderful friends like you to help them and be there for them. I think Emily is getting a bad rap in both the media and on the boards. I hope they will be able to just ignore them (I know it's better said than done). I know you saw them last night (were you all in Austin or NC?), did they have a plan on how they were going to make this work? I know long distance relationships are hard but Texas to NC seems like along way to go. I hope they know that there are people out there who are rooting for them. I also hope they understand that either way this goes, it's their lives and no one has a say either way. Thank you again for being such a great friend to Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Didn't she stop for a moment before answering a question and put her hand on his knee and say "don't get mad..." - am I remembering that right?

If she did, that's a big indicator to me that NO they do not know how to communicate with each other in a healthy way and YES she is certainly concerned about his temper when she says something he doesn't like. Yikes.
    ITA- In my opinion no woman who is truly in love with a man would humiliate him like that on national TV. This had overtones of Vienna and Jake!

I really don't know about Fantasy suite stuff... But Em saw so much more with C because the show showed so much more with her
    I would love to see an uncut/ unedited version of Brad and Emily's dates but then they could have called cut at the point he created the private picnic date on week two or three as the love story would have been obvious. I mean even the majority of the girls in the house saw it at that point.

FORT Fogey

Welcome to the reality show known as The Bachelor
    Correct but brad never was one to go with the rules of tptb....no skin off my nose......I come to FORT to enjoy a so called novel and reading to figure out the end.....I don't know these people but I respected brad on his first season and I am glad he his happy......just didn't respect him this season......

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    But would he really admit when he's supposed to be in a relationship porking all the girls?
    That's my point! Where is this info coming from? If nobody has admitted to anything and there were no "insiders" present, how does the revelation that things were sexual even have any credibility- it's only speculation.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fan

ABC cares about ratings....a "happy couple" is NOT their main agenda.

Remember Ryan and Trista's wedding ceremony.

Didn't the guys have a bachelor party and Ryan was "tempted" by a beautiful young lady who "just happened" to be readily available? (I was shocked at the time...not so much anymore....about what ABC would do for ratings...)

FORT Fogey

I enjoy posting and discussing the show with people who are as interested in the how this is all put together. My friends (not even Brad) don't care about this stuff. I get addicted to this site like many of you. When I see stuff getting way "off track" I feel this stupid need to drop some info in there and atleast give a more accurate framework of discussion. It gets me nowhere, but I have this OCD tendency to not get up from my damn computer. For what? I don't even know
    I have few questions for you.

1. how well do you know emily?
    2. how well do you know what is going on with brad and emily?
    3. How do you know what really happened between brad and chantal on the show besides brad's possible one side story
    4. How are you so sure that Emily is not a manipultive person (do you know her personnally and a long time)

I mean. I admire that you are loyal to your friend Brad. That is a fantastic quality but even if you are indeed much closer and see directly a moment in time their interactions, you do not know what is going on.

You can meet a couple a couple of hours and think all is well in heaven and hear that it is totally false. So unless you are familly or sharing his bachelor loft, then I think you have pink glasses here.

So I guess you are sure in a better position to share what YOU feel or see but certainly not be sure that this relationship will work.

But thanks for sharing tho
    Last edited by Shelby101; 03-15-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic View Post
    ITA- In my opinion no woman who is truly in love with a man would humiliate him like that on national TV. This had overtones of Vienna and Jake!
    As much as I love them together, I did feel like she kinda threw him under the bus. I mentioned it earlier and think it's a maturity and wisdom issue.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches