Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Sensitive question here, and maybe it's already been answered, and maybe it's no one's business.....BUT, I've read elsewhere that things were very sexual with C & B in the tree house, and some even say it's confirmed, which is why Em saw so much more with C than Brad was ever willing to admit. Is that true or just more rumor, or do we even know?
    How would we know? There was no crew there, Chantal to my knowledge hasn't said anything about it and Brad has said there was no sex with anybody during the show.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Hottie View Post
    I'm not sure I would hold a up a homewrecker and a serial monogamist as examples of a virtuous couple.
    Never said that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were the 'epitomy" of virtuousity. (Brad Womack or Emily Maynard either...for that matter- though I think both are good, kindhearted people)

What I am saying is this.... they have wisely "shunned" the media (Brad and Angelina). They have done things their way....what is best for them....for their family. They donate generously....give of themselves.....and have no "use" or desire to be the "it" couple.

And yes....I respect and admire people "who think and live outside the box"... (saying this as someone who very much lives "according to the confines, rules, and dictates of the "norm".)

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Sensitive question here, and maybe it's already been answered, and maybe it's no one's business.....BUT, I've read elsewhere that things were very sexual with C & B in the tree house, and some even say it's confirmed, which is why Em saw so much more with C than Brad was ever willing to admit. Is that true or just more rumor, or do we even know?
    I really don't know about Fantasy suite stuff... But Em saw so much more with C because the show showed so much more with her

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Never said that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were the 'epitomy" of virtuousity.

What I am saying is this.... they have wisely "shunned" the media (Brad and Angelina). They have done things their way....what is best for them....for their family. They donate generously....give of themselves.....and have no "use" or desire to be the "it" couple.

And yes....I respect and admire people "who think and live outside the box"... (saying this as someone who very much lives "according to the confines, rules, and dictates of the "norm".)
    In no way have Brad and Angelina "shunned" the media..they are the best at manipulating it and have expert media consultants to help them do it.

Now back on topic...loved the ring and glad that Em has it back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Mullen View Post
    I might have missed something- but RS predicted Emily I thought?? He also seemed to have hit it on the nail about the after show and Chantel having a boyfriend. Just asking- maybe something else happened that I'm not aware if.
    RS picked Chantal as F1 for a long time and scoffed at the Forters who were touting Emily as F1. He only changed his pick at the last minute- after Fort confirmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    And to add to that... Not only was it not close, but Ashley was supposed to be F2. Period. I guess I'm wrong about that too?
    What makes me incredulous about that is that they'd really not had any convos about Ashley's aspirations, or even if she were ready to start a family(that we were shown) till so late in the epis. How serious could an Ashley F2 have been? or would that have been an attempt to let C. off a bit more easily?

I know I only know of C. what they showed us, but imho she was a gem. Too bad Brad chose to stereotype her as "overemotional". Well, not too bad for her... ...lol... Oddly enough, I too, as a classic introvert, am prone to stereotyping personalities as outgoing as Chantal's.... yet even I was won over by what I saw of her. Guess I'm getting more open-hearted in my old age...

I think Bremily stand a good chance, provided they can get some version of couples counseling. But that likely will require their being in the same city, no?

I will give Brad props, though - his proposal was indeed touching.

Sure wish I could be a fly on the wall of Ricki's kindergarten (or a gossipy mom waiting outside atpickup time lol)...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover View Post
    I think you are right. The "fun" dates gave them something to focus on other than themselves... but it still must hurt a bit watching as the dates chosen for her coupled with the edit made her look like she was no fun. And Brad said he loved the adventure in the other girls.

Methinks Brad need to take Emily out for some fun!!

Wait... Doesn't Chris usually offer them a special getaway or at least a tent at the ATFR.. Chris should have offered them a special weekend which included an adrenalin date... with NO camera's!
    well why don't they wait til nov 19 go back to SA and she can swim with the great white sharks during their winter feeding season...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Thank you for the replies. I know a revelation like that can make a girl a lil' crazy.......IF that was the case!

Special thanks BFC for helping us out. No matter which side anyone here is on, we could all use a friend like you. Do you think that Brad prepared Emily for what she was going to see on the show, or do you think that possibly Em was blindsided to a degree?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I'm not sure it matters if Chantal was F2 or F3 or F15. The fact that was evident last night is that Chantal's relationship with Brad was the one that bothered Emily the most. That's Emily's problem, not Chantal's. Actually, that's Brad's problem. He really didn't handle things well at all.
    Sounded to me that Emily was more jealous of Chantal's edit than her actual relationship with Brad!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by shoes View Post
    In no way have Brad and Angelina "shunned" the media..they are the best at manipulating it and have expert media consultants to help them do it.

Now back on topic...loved the ring and glad that Em has it back on.
    I think she means that the couples who seem to last the longest are the ones who try to stay out of the spotlight. I think Brangenlia have at least attempted to do that by making their home in New Orleans and not in La La land.

And yes, that ring is Fabulous!