Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

FORT Regular

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    And to add to that... Not only was it not close, but Ashley was supposed to be F2. Period. I guess I'm wrong about that too?
    Thanks! This can't be news to ANYONE who watched the F3 eppy -- it was pretty obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    It does get us somewhere, for those who want to listen. I for one really appreciate it. BTW, did you see the question about whether Brad has spent time with Ricki since first meeting her?
    He hasn't had the chance to yet... Very near future though. I can't wait to meet that little sweetheart too

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    Thanks! This can't be news to ANYONE who watched the F3 eppy -- it was pretty obvious!
    But it doesn't matter who was F2. People aren't Bremily non-fans because they are Ashley or Chantal fans (maybe some are but that's not my issue). As Alexxxx said, Emily is the one who has issues with Chantal. I just think Em and Brad, at least what we saw last night, are a trainwreck--it wouldn't matter who the other contestants were.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I'm not sure it matters if Chantal was F2 or F3 or F15. The fact that was evident last night is that Chantal's relationship with Brad was the one that bothered Emily the most. That's Emily's problem, not Chantal's. Actually, that's Brad's problem. He really didn't handle things well at all.
    Amen.......say what you will doesn't matter what BFC says, or what we all think...Emily said last night that was her issue CHANTAL and she needs to figure out what is her reality.....I hope she does and brad will be patient.

FORT Regular

Sensitive question here, and maybe it's already been answered, and maybe it's no one's business.....BUT, I've read elsewhere that things were very sexual with C & B in the tree house, and some even say it's confirmed, which is why Em saw so much more with C than Brad was ever willing to admit. Is that true or just more rumor, or do we even know?

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=one71721;4246307]I seriously doubt that Brad had any CLUE that Emily, the Emily was saw on the AFRC, was the REAL Emily...actually he alluded that he didn't. He fell in love with sweet, passive, reserved, soft spoken, confident Emily... The Emily at the AFRC wasn't any of those things in real life.

One thing is for sure: We know feel sorry for Brad so the Redemption theme worked: BRAD HAS BEEN REDEEMED.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be interesting if that was the point of the whole thing? We've never had a clear reason for why Emily went on the show in the first place. She's gorgeous, could have just about any man she wants, etc. What if she was hired to be the likely F1 ... sweet demure little Emily, in need of protection and a daddy for her beautiful little mini-me daughter ... and all Brad has to do is pick her, they stay together for a while, and then Emily is seen as who she really is (or pretends to be), breaks up with poor Brad whose only sin was to love too much ... and poof! Brad is redeemed! The girl who seemed to be something she was not dumped him, and so the tide turns and (mostly) everyone feels sorry for him. Redemption!

He hasn't had the chance to yet... Very near future though. I can't wait to meet that little sweetheart too
    Aww BFC, between you,his brothers and SIL's, Em and Brad and lil Rickki have a loving support system indeed.
    I bet Rickki will have a blast to be able to meet the extend family and Brad's nephews and or niece's.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12 View Post
    Aww BFC, between you,his brothers and SIL's, Em and Brad and lil Rickki have a loving support system indeed.
    I bet Rickki will have a blast to be able to meet the extend family and Brad's nephews and or niece's.
    I would bet Brad's Momma would like in on that too!

Quote Originally Posted by 4health View Post
    Well....there you have a little defensive .....sorry BFC that this forum is making you be defensive.....I get it, you should be, but wow that even makes brad look worse in my eyes.....Chantal asked several times to let her go...why didn't he......he knew of her feelings....he let shawntel go and said that he didnt feel like a man should feel when a girls says ILY....he would have been a bigger man if he would have given Chantal the same respect if what you just stated was true.....
    But don't you think that tptb must have been in on that boot order? We, as a board, were debating and confused about the outcome until the very last moment. If Ash had remained F2, there would have been no controversy, no anticipation , no question that Emily was F1 and ultimately no fun. JMHO.

FORT Regular

oh! wow. I am glad they took a step back then! They need more time together

Why the heck were they planning a wedding for ATFR so quickly?!