Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I think after last night at the ATFR show, it was clear that Brad only wanted Em and will only want Em. So what you said Babyfacec about it not even being close was proved correct in my eyes last night. Thank you for sharing everything that you did this season! It would not have been the same without ya!
    Yes it was clear! I even think it was clear to Chantal. If she could notice in Anguilla that things had changed with his body language, and it never returned from that point, surely she didn't really believe that this relationship was escalating towards a proposal.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Newbie

babyfaceC...I hope you are still on board...but please answer a question for me..Has Brad had anytime at all since the HTD to spend with Ricki?or is she off limits?

And to add to that... Not only was it not close, but Ashley was supposed to be F2. Period. I guess I'm wrong about that too?

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    So all that WHITE HOT ELECTRICITY passing between Brad and Chantal was Brad faking it? DAY-UM no wonder he and Emily look like dry melba toast.

Sorry BFCc....that was a PHERMONIC CHEMISTRY display between C & B..even Emily saw it. It was a close raise up to a point and to the LCD dates and then it was all Emily. Emily needs to pull up her big girl pants and remember that she went on a show where she was pursuing a man that was being pursued by 25 other women... And she wants to call a foul -- NOW?

Brad my not have experience being a daddy, but Emily is very inexperienced in love.
    I'll gladly give in to the chemistry debate. Brad and Chantel did have some chemistry... for about the first 2 episodes! After that, I got nothing for ya!

FORT Fan

Think about it....if Ashley had been the F2...(as intended)

The ENTIRE season would have looked different.

I think they would have "showed" us more of the love story between Brad and Emily (I saw it from day one even though Chantal was the supposed F1)

Perhaps Ashley would have been shown as the one "with doubts"....unable to commit,etc.

Whatever...I'm glad Emily and Brad are in the "driver's seat" now...Lord knows they've been at the "mercy" of ABC for the past few months.

And who cares if they get married within the "next six months"....look and Brad and Angelina (my favorite movie star couple...besides Johnny Depp and his wife/girlfriend) ....they've forged a strong relationship, have a beautiful family, and have done it "their way"....so good for them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I am biased. yes. I try not to be but I inherintly am. But why would i lie about that. If I said that to a tabloid or real publication that the masses read, I can see it being called a lie. But why would I lie about something so trivial (in the grand scheme of things) here? So some die hard fans in Canada, Ohio, Washington, and Michigan believe Brad? Ain't happening
    Don't you know that THIS is the epicenter of the world!? !

Quote Originally Posted by trumpet lily View Post
    Why did you come and post that two weeks ago? What was your motive?
    I enjoy posting and discussing the show with people who are as interested in the how this is all put together. My friends (not even Brad) don't care about this stuff. I get addicted to this site like many of you. When I see stuff getting way "off track" I feel this stupid need to drop some info in there and atleast give a more accurate framework of discussion. It gets me nowhere, but I have this OCD tendency to not get up from my damn computer. For what? I don't even know
    Last edited by babyfaceC; 03-15-2011 at 05:16 PM. Reason: cant spell

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I think Chantal and Brad's "chemistry" was "played up" becaused she was the F2 (by default- same as Chris L. last year)
    Why was she the F2 by default? Ashley didn't break up with Brad; she simply didn't fall all over him during the Fantasy Date and say she'd give up everything she's worked for due to his warped 1950's fantasy. If Emily was his one and only, why not bring Ash to the F2 knowing she'd handle the rejection just fine? And no one can tell me that he had to let her go or there would be no question about who he'd choose. If he'd have brought her to the F2, they would have edited things VERY differently. It's not like that F3 RC was filmed in real time.

I don't disagree with you that Ashley was supposed to be F2. But, I think the reason she wasn't was because Brad felt challenged by her. To quote Brad's brothers, she "poked the bear." And you challenge Brad, he shuts you down. Period. Dude needed to get over himself. He can't though because in my opinion he's a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I enjoy posting and discussing the show with people who are as interested in the how this is all put together. My friends (not even Brad) don't care about this stuff. I get addicted to this site like many of you. When I see stuff getting way "off track" I feel this stupid need to drop some info in there and atleast give a more accurate framework of discussion. It gets me nowhere, but I have this OCD tendency to not get up from my damn computer. For what? I don't even know
    It does get us somewhere, for those who want to listen. I for one really appreciate it. BTW, did you see the question about whether Brad has spent time with Ricki since first meeting her?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993 View Post
    Why was she the F2 by default? Ashley didn't break up with Brad; she simply didn't fall all over him during the Fantasy Date and say she'd give up everything she's worked for due to his warped 1950's fantasy. If Emily was his one and only, why not bring Ash to the F2 knowing she'd handle the rejection just fine? And no one can tell me that he had to let her go or there would be no question about who he'd choose. If he'd have brought her to the F2, they would have edited things VERY differently. It's not like that F3 RC was filmed in real time.

I don't disagree with you that Ashley was supposed to be F2. But, I think the reason she wasn't was because Brad felt challenged by her. To quote Brad's brothers, she "poked the bear." And you challenge Brad, he shuts you down. Period. Dude needed to get over himself. He can't though because in my opinion he's a tool.
    She fell to F3 because of an outrageously awkward fantasy date. period.