Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    If you think I came to FORT 2 weeks ago and lied about how it wasn't even close between F1 and F2 in order to be loyal to my friend who doesn't read this and doesn't ultimately care what people on here think, then go ahead and think that. If something Chris Harrison said in an interview promoting this dramatic reality show confirms to you that I am wrong and he must be right I don't think that makes much sense. But then again, it really doesn't matter anyways.
    So all that WHITE HOT ELECTRICITY passing between Brad and Chantal was Brad faking it? DAY-UM no wonder he and Emily look like dry melba toast.

Sorry BFCc....that was a PHERMONIC CHEMISTRY display between C & B..even Emily saw it. It was a close raise up to a point and to the LCD dates and then it was all Emily. Emily needs to pull up her big girl pants and remember that she went on a show where she was pursuing a man that was being pursued by 25 other women... And she wants to call a foul -- NOW?

Brad my not have experience being a daddy, but Emily is very inexperienced in love.

If you think I came to FORT 2 weeks ago and lied about how it wasn't even close between F1 and F2 in order to be loyal to my friend who doesn't read this and doesn't ultimately care what people on here think, then go ahead and think that. If something Chris Harrison said in an interview promoting this dramatic reality show confirms to you that I am wrong and he must be right I don't think that makes much sense. But then again, it really doesn't matter anyways.
    I think after last night at the ATFR show, it was clear that Brad only wanted Em and will only want Em. So what you said Babyfacec about it not even being close was proved correct in my eyes last night. Thank you for sharing everything that you did this season! It would not have been the same without ya!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Jiccaz had a great post about this a few days back, anyone know where it is? It was a look behind the proverbial curtain, board politics and contestant friends who feed specific bits of information for spin....

FORT Fan

Regarding Chantal being F3....I totally think that's the way it was suppose to go down.

Ashley- no doubt was his intended F2. They built "a connection" early on.

Chemistry- between Brad and Chantal...early on.

Intimate "connection"- it was never there. (between Brad and Chantal)

I think Chantal and Brad's "chemistry" was "played up" becaused she was the F2 (by default- same as Chris L. last year)

Honestly...I saw most of the "chemistry" being reflected in Chantal's "eagerness" toward Brad.

I don't dislike Chantal....but she's NO dummy. She knows how "to work" it.
    (Michelle knew this also....2 peas in a pod they are...although I like Michelle better).

Not going to build an altar for Chantal, Emily, or Brad.

Just going to say a prayer for them...(as well as those in Japan). Not to minimize the ordeal in Japan because it is a horrific situation....but pain is pain...regardless of the geographical location.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Hottie View Post
    Jiccaz had a great post about this a few days back, anyone know where it is? It was a look behind the proverbial curtain, board politics and contestant friends who feed specific bits of information for spin....
    In the RS thread.

And in this case, I'm going to believe Harrison and my own two large eyes.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    "Don't believe anything this season"....could apply to any season of a show that is fundamentally about deception. Not exactly startling information, and should, in fact, be kept in mind whenever watching this show.
    Exactly.
    Nature of the beast.
    One of the ten commandments of this show along with there is little to no reality in reality tv.

And I think we need to remember this little quote and put some significance on this:
    Per BFC
    I think the producers did their best to facilitate their relationship as far as setting up weekends for them and so forth. But, at the same time, I'm pretty confident that they were salivating at trouble in paradise and were prepared to jump on the storyline of Lead and F1 break up and all of a sudden F1 is the bachelorette. Make that very confident
    No one is "safe" when it comes to Fleiss and Team Shark Jumper. Whatever it takes to get what TPTB wants--they will go the xtra mile. The lead is not exempt, far from it. Otherwise, why get someone like a "Frank" or that broken leg guy(Justin Rego?) for Ali? That really was looking out for her interest wasn't it? The only interest is money and ratings.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    In the RS thread.

And in this case, I'm going to believe Harrison and my own two large eyes.
    I love that Chris Harrison has been coined "the company man" all season and now suddenly his word is gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Hottie View Post
    I am biased. yes. I try not to be but I inherintly am. But why would i lie about that. If I said that to a tabloid or real publication that the masses read, I can see it being called a lie. But why would I lie about something so trivial (in the grand scheme of things) here? So some die hard fans in Canada, Ohio, Washington, and Michigan believe Brad? Ain't happening

One of my favorite moments last night was definitely the very end during the credits. When the couples all came on stage & they showed Brad & Emily kissing. He says, "I love you". She says it back, and they kiss. Then he says "I choked up again." (Talking about watching the proposal) She says, "I know, so sweet." He looks straight into her eyes smiling and says "Look, what have you made me?" She laughs & says, "A big old baby!" Super cute.

Sorry, but I am all for the best with this couple. Even though last night's ATFR proved that it has been tough for them, I'm glad that they are together now, and spending time away from the media. At the end of the day for them, it really doesn't matter what I think, or what any of us thinks. I wish them nothing but the best, and hope everything works out.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think I'll save my prayers for the people in Japan Brad and Emily can work their own crap out, as far as I am concerned.
    too funny, sweetpea....when I read that same post those were my exact thoughts
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club