Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

FORT Regular

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Did anyone read RS blog today?! I was expecting something overly snarky and gloating but it was surprisingly more supportive than I expected. He must be getting soft!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by trumpet lily View Post
    Instead of her complaint about the dates, perhaps she should have realized that she had more opportunity to talk to Brad than the other women did. Not having "fun" dates gave her more one on one time. Also, it's not like Brad wasn't there reassuring her each date. She knew she was getting roses in advance, she had more private time before the rose ceremonies, and he told her he was falling in love with her.
    I don't think Emily wanted extra time to talk to Brad and get to know him better. All you need is a five minute convo to learn all there is to know about him. She wanted fun dates. This was her vacation from parenthood.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I am getting a little chuckle thinking to myself that IF Chantal was F1 last night (which was never even remotely possible, but for comparison's sake), she would have laid into Brad and handed him a new one, and she would have been received as a "fiesty fireball of a heroine" on these boards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    IDK - if I had to choose between bfc and Chris "This is the most dramatic finale ever" Harrison, I think I woulc choose bfc
    I don't believe a single thing out of CH's mouth.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    You are right. She feels bad about it as well. There ya go
    I really felt for Brad last night. Some things between two people should remain private. I hope that things work out for these two and little Ricki. Tell them not to read the blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Talk to Brad? Unintentionally the funniest thing I've read today.

PS: I'm not snarking on you, just Brad. ICAM more with you!!
    LOL Perhaps a lot of "you knows" and falling asleep?
    Last edited by trumpet lily; 03-15-2011 at 05:07 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY View Post
    Maybe its because she wasn't a mom, but I thought Molly handled the backlash of Jason's season like a superstar. She was just so classy and willing to concentrate on the positive. I hope Emily can rip a page out of that book because its obvious Brad is head over heels for her.
    I agree with you, but so far it doesn't look like Em is following in her footsteps. As far as the bolded goes, here Emily's the one he actually proposed to at the FRC and she's worried about her dates not being as much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm a little behind, but I wanted to say something about CH's quote:

It's all falling into place for me now. I KNEW I could see something with Chantal, and when BFC came on and said it was never close, not even from the beginning, I thought I was going crazy. BUT I think CH is bang on here. There was something, and it something more than just going through the motions, and I don't care what Brad or his best friend say, the assurances that it was only Emily are damage control. Period. If Brad and Emily have been arguing about his relationship with the other girls, and it appears Emily is very insecure when it comes to Chantal, of course Brad is going to say it was nothing, not even close to her. He certainly would fear getting the crap kicked out of him at home. And if Emily, watching the show, also says she would have picked Chantal based on what she saw, well you know that didn't sit well with her. We can blame the editors for A LOT of things on this show, but I know I saw some serious chemistry with Chantal, particularly their two early 1-1's, that wasn't faked or put on by Brad. He's covering his butt, that's all. BFC, I admire your loyalty to your friends, but I don't believe you about Emily being the only one from the get-go. Maybe she's the perfect Southern wife (or so Brad thought - she seems to have more personality and sass than I thought and that makes me glad) but Chantal was the one he was enormously attracted to both physically and emotionally (I can be myself with her).
    If you think I came to FORT 2 weeks ago and lied about how it wasn't even close between F1 and F2 in order to be loyal to my friend who doesn't read this and doesn't ultimately care what people on here think, then go ahead and think that. If something Chris Harrison said in an interview promoting this dramatic reality show confirms to you that I am wrong and he must be right I don't think that makes much sense. But then again, it really doesn't matter anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    I am getting a little chuckle thinking to myself that IF Chantal was F1 last night (which was never even remotely possible, but for comparison's sake), she would have laid into Brad and handed him a new one, and she would have been received as a "fiesty fireball of a heroine" on these boards!!!
    Right? Em and Brad just can't win. People have complained all season that she is boring and too sugary sweet. Then when she comes out on AFRC and shows that she can be fiesty (girl is a pistol lol ) and actually has a personality people say she is a b%$% and too controlling
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    If you think I came to FORT 2 weeks ago and lied about how it wasn't even close between F1 and F2 in order to be loyal to my friend who doesn't read this and doesn't ultimately care what people on here think, then go ahead and think that. If something Chris Harrison said in an interview promoting this dramatic reality show confirms to you that I am wrong and he must be right I don't think that makes much sense. But then again, it really doesn't matter anyways.
    Could not have said it better.