Page 102 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1995

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor: After The Final Rose

I think it's ironic that edited Emily and edited Chantal are IRL switched around Emily appears to be the overly jealous type, spoiled, manipulative and controlling, whereas Chantal is actually the one with class that just wants to love and be loved by her man and has no problem working or moving for the man she loves. Funny how many of us could see that coming, even with the bazaar edit, 'cause when you read between the lines (drawing from all the sources available to us here on Fort), you can disern a person's true colours.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

[QUOTE=AKA083;4246380]I can't stand a man with a temper!!! After watching the show last night, my opinion of Brad has dropped a few notches. I would not bring a man with a temper around my daughter (if I was Emily). It appears that they argue constantly and no good communication even exits in the relationship. I don't feel good about their relationship. I wish Boca could have been there ATFR rose to take a snip at ole Brad! All of you can sit and wait for the Bremily wedding because I'm certainly not. In one respect, it was almost as worst as watching Vienna & Jake breakup. The only wedding I am looking forward to is Ali & Roberto (early fall). A rejection is sometimes God's protection! Go Chantal!
    She looked gorgeous! Chantal rocks!

I have had to tell a couple of family members about taking a second look at the person they were engaged too. One listened and thus saw the light -- no regrets. The other one, did not listen and did not stay married very long. If Emily was my relative, I certainly would have a long talk with her! She & Brad are just not good together (IMO)!

FORT Regular

There is such a huge age difference, that gives me pause. I am one of the few on here that actually hope it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    I can't stand a man with a temper!!! After watching the show last night, my opinion of Brad has dropped a few notches. I would not bring a man with a temper around my daughter (if I was Emily). It appears that they argue constantly and no good communication even exits in the relationship. I don't feel good about their relationship. I wish Boca could have been there ATFR rose to take a snip at ole Brad!

All of you can sit and wait for the Bremily wedding because I'm certainly not. The only wedding I am looking forward to is Ali & Roberto (early fall).

Go Chantal! You rock!
    No one can..but I'm sorry what I saw last night was TWO people that have tempers. IMO, hers is more volitale. He's been running around shouting it from the roof tops that he fell early and fell hard to placate her because every Monday and Tuesday (her admission) they have knock down blow outs. She was upset that Chantal got the fun/adventurous dates. Does the lead have control over that? NO. She freaked out over how he said the same thing to other women that he said to her. Can he help that? NO. Hello, that's the way the show works, dear. She's upset over the Laurel thing..WOW really? She brought up the dead fiance, the love of her life, everytime they were together and even wore the engagement ring he gave her on their date. It was shoved down the viewers throats so many times I gained 10lbs from that story.

Last night she was pitching a full on hissy fit. All the while last night, Brad, sat there quietly and allowed her to emasculate him on national tv. Can you imagine what she does behind closed doors? Who wouldn't blow up dealing with that EVERY DAY? I was looking at the Emily at the AFRC in complete confusion last night like they had switched her with her evil twin. Because that wasn't the sweet Mother Teresa chick we saw on the show.

She shouldn't have accepted the ring last night. She does not love him.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    A lot of the girls are back tweeting this morning. I have to laugh that they all start by saying "I'm free!". Makes me wonder after watching the ATFR if they are talking about the show in general or BRAD!

Too funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    No one can..but I'm sorry what I saw last night was TWO people that have tempers. IMO, hers is more volitale. He's been running around shouting it from the roof tops that he fell early and fell hard to placate her because every Monday and Tuesday (her admission) they have knock down blow outs. She was upset that Chantal got the fun/adventurous dates. Does the lead have control over that? NO. She freaked out over how he said the same thing to other women that he said to her. Can he help that? NO. Hello, that's the way the show works, dear. She's upset over the Laurel thing..WOW really? She brought up the dead fiance, the love of her life, everytime they were together and even wore the engagement ring he gave her on their date. It was shoved down the viewers throats so many times I gained 10lbs from that story.

Last night she was pitching a full on hissy fit. All the while last night, Brad, sat there quietly and allowed her to emasculate him on national tv. Can you imagine what she does behind closed doors? Who wouldn't blow up dealing with that EVERY DAY? I was looking at the Emily at the AFRC in complete confusion last night like they had switched her with her evil twin. Because that wasn't the sweet Mother Teresa chick we saw on the show.

She shouldn't have accepted the ring last night. She does not love him.

You are right! Both Emily & Brad have tempers. Just not a healthy environment for a child!

I agree too that Emily should not have accepted the ring last night! You could have knocked me over with a feather when Chris mentioned that last night was suppose to have been their wedding! I'm still in shock!

Emily is the smart one, here. She's thinking of Ricki first, and foremost. She just met this man. Can't be expected to pull up and move to Texas immediately. She's being very cautious, and I don't blame her...and I REALLY don't blame her since hearing about fighting. Take your time, Emily.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I think it's ironic that edited Emily and edited Chantal are IRL switched around Emily appears to be the overly jealous type, spoiled, manipulative and controlling, whereas Chantal is actually the one with class that just wants to love and be loved by her man and has no problem working or moving for the man she loves. Funny how many of us could see that coming, even with the bazaar edit, 'cause when you read between the lines (drawing from all the sources available to us here on Fort), you can disern a person's true colours.
    I totally agree!

Emily's edit as the strong southern belle who only left the side of her child to volunteer in a children's hospital, wasn't believable. Why would that kind of person agree to be one of 25/30 girls chasing a stranger on a round-the-world trip?