Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

FORT Fanatic

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    Chantal is so naturally absolutely beautiful. Emily is a painted, bleached tart.You might feel confident Brd but you're making a huge mistake. I would love to see her reaction to a pre-nup. I'm sure she wouldn't like it.
    I'm sure she has more money then he does, The Hendricks do very well for themselves

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    Can we just skip to the ATFR?
    I soooo wish we did NOT have to go thru the F2 @ the podium.... Ali's way was soooo much better!!! NOT that it wasn't painful to watch.... but way, way,WAAAAY more honest.....

I truely hoped she started a trend....... guess not......

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    Are we having brad going after Emily rejects him? Too much time left.
    I know! I'm sitting here wondering why this is going to take 25 more minutes. I feel a case of nausea from BS overload coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I'm trying to imagine what I'd be thinking if I hadn't read spoilers. It seems like at this point...a proposal looks unconvincing with either girl.
    TPTB are doing their job well! That is exactly what they want you to think...

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs View Post
    Worst day of your life Emily if Brad dumps you?

REALLY?!?!?!?!?!
    I was just sitting here thinking...I know I know..that is dangerous..but how much time has he spent with either of them during this 6 week process..in between all the other dates...maybe 5 days 6 at the most if you add all the time together...when you think of it that way..I can't see how anyone would be ready to propose or how anyone would consider accepting it...its probably why almost all of these relationships fail..
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    Chantal is so naturally absolutely beautiful. Emily is a painted, bleached tart.You might feel confident Brd but you're making a huge mistake. I would love to see her reaction to a pre-nup. I'm sure she wouldn't like it.
    I am pretty sure that Emily's side has MUCH more money than Brad has. A pre-nup would be a MUST HAVE for Emily...even if Brad didn't instigate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo View Post
    I know! I'm sitting here wondering why this is going to take 25 more minutes. I feel a case of nausea from BS overload coming on.
    I know!! Can we all just stop lying to the audience? It's painful. Brad is just ridiculous. I'm feeling bad for Emily because of that whole LCD and how she started to apologize. Pathetic.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I was just sitting here thinking...I know I know..that is dangerous..but how much time has he spent with either of them during this 6 week process..in between all the other dates...maybe 5 days 6 at the most if you add all the time together...when you think of it that way..I can't see how anyone would be ready to propose or how anyone would consider accepting it...its probably why almost all of these relationships fail..
    Pay no attention to the little man behind the curtain...

FORT Fanatic

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Emily get out of the Limo first, I don't want Chantal heart broke

Ha. I'm turning in for the first time this season. Life would be hell with the blonde girl. I'm a mom, but honestly, it's not so gloomy and it is possible to have a beer and watch football. I can't imagine the hellish life with her. It seems like it's a no brainer to go with the beautiful brunette.