Page 68 of 125 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    He had no clue what a dad is. Oh no. Mr pickle expected a kiss fest and instead he got nothing! Mr P is mad. Do not question him. Never ever.
    BAHAHA!! Reality! Gosh darnit! He was not expecting this ridiculousness. He's upset!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Brad is very annoyed that Emily is pressing him to reveal things he cannot at this stage.
    And what kind of moron does she think he is, like he was never a kid himself?!

I don't actually like her. Minority report here!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

We're all sitting here in really crappy moods.....we do not believe BFC that it wasn't even close.....I just remember last time with Chad and BFC making the ending seem different then it was. I like Brad, we all really like Brad here. The way his family reacted....they pushed Emily on him in our opinions. His SIL's made it seem like Chantal wouldn't fit in because she's not a mom. We're on a rant here at my house.

[edit] Brad's behavior right now on the tv screen.....seeing him......watching him, hearing him....feeling him.....he made a mistake. He cannot even look Emily in the face. SO BFC was full of crap IMO.

If I was younger I would go to Austin and put mamma and the boys and especially the SIL's in place and take Brad and run away with him. He needs someone to get him away from the toxicity of them.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-14-2011 at 10:28 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I actually agree with her, I'm glad she holding his feet to the fire over making sure he understands how hard being a parent is. He has only seen the fun side of it

I rarely post, 100% lurker, but I love this site... love all the comments. Reading this board makes this experience so much more fun!... I like Brad so much more this time. I watched the last Brad season and was very angry with him. This season, I see someone who is in love. I think he loves Emily. I think he is showing it and I liked both girls. They are two different ppl. I have loved Emily from the beginning... Chantal is okay. I see Brad in love... really in love. Keep posting guys... you make The Bachelor!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Putting him on the spot. LAWLz Mcgee. She's questioning and undermining him. Jake, say hi!
    Gee, what a happy, fun couple. He's almost hypervenilating! We are all laughing so hard watching this we are crying!!!! Worst acting ever on this show!!!!

FORT Fogey

Brad can't handle the reality of parenthood.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 03-14-2011 at 10:22 PM.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

So he's start sweating and hyperventilating when someone questions him? Really? Brad, you're a grown man -- act like it!

I think he's always thought of Emily as a quiet, stand by your side kind of woman. He's rattled that she's actually questioning him.

hmm . . .he said he wants to reassure Emily . . .
    I'm tired of all the Ricki talk. They should also be talking about them as a couple.
    I don't want him to choose her, but I think he will.

I think Brad's having a legit panic attack.
    "More words count less."- Lao Tzu