Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1250

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by madz View Post
    @BFC Why did it seems like he's reading his proposal? Was he that nervous that he has to write down what he was going to say to Em? Can you shed some light on that? TIA.
    He did say in a PI that he had a little speech prepared that he jokingly said he couldn't wait to stumble or stutter through.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    He did say in a PI that he had a little speech prepared that he jokingly said he couldn't wait to stumble or stutter through.
    Thanks. I might have overlook that PI.

Quote Originally Posted by madz View Post
    @BFC Why did it seems like he's reading his proposal? Was he that nervous that he has to write down what he was going to say to Em? Can you shed some light on that? TIA.
    He wrote it out and studied and memorized it. I notice that too. He still has the paper he originally wrote it on. Pretty cool

I see this as overblown right now. Will they make it? I don't know. Are the odds against them? Certainly, as defined by not only the show but by the statistics on American marriages today. I have tried to put myself in the shoes of both of them. Emily, obviously has had a very difficult hand of cards dealt to her and with the love and support of her family and Ricks', seems to have been able to not only hold her own but also take good care of her daughter, who judging by what we have been shown seems to be just like any other 5 year old I know. Now, as Emily has put the brakes on things a bit, instead of saying, yep I knew it was doomed from the start, why not think about what is at stake here. The stats are not in her favor regardless of the way they met. The very basis of the show at best is deception for the entire filming schedule and then wha-la take this ring you are it? Trust, being tantamount in any relationship needs to demonstrated and shared. I am sure many feel that they had 3 months and did not make it without some serious problems but I see it as "still in the bubble" and real life is what it needs to see if it can last. But I hold Emily in the highest regard for not only looking out for herself but also for her daughter.

Brad, who is clearly in love with Emily, is not blameless in this but again those same statistics hold true for him. I read a lot of frustration in many convos between he and Emily during the season, partly because of the deception inherent in the show, and partly because of her own underlying fear of being hurt which we can all understand. The new beginning will have a different base, trust, that he is 100% for her and Ricki. Perhaps, as she said there are tempers that need to be curbed and maybe she needs to learn to give in a little but the deception phase is over now and that should make the road from Emily & Ricki + Brad to a united family an easier road to negotiate. The road is difficult but not insurmountable if they are right together. I wish all of them well.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpSunshine View Post
    She went into this with that in mind....she applied to be "The Bachelorette" and was stuck being a contestant.

She wanted to follow in Ali's footsteps, and Melissa's...be a media darling. And have 25 guys catering to her and telling her how beautiful she is, etc. That was going to pave her way.

I'm sure she is hating life now that she is relegated to photos on Twitter today with a guy that she clearly doesn't care a thing for. At least she is getting a few photo ops
    well, she was working the camera in that one twitter pic with the fan in the middle

Too funny that Emily wanted the media attention but Ashley is doing the Bach'ette, Chantal was sent out to do the Bach media 'cause of Brad and Emily's trainwreck ATFR...... even more reason for Emily to be jealous of Chantal totally explains why Brad is insisting that Chantal was supposed to be F3... yep, the boy is totally sucking up to Em... sweet little Em Why is he emasculating himself?.... she'll do it for him over time....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    He wrote it out and studied and memorized it. I notice that too. He still has the paper he originally wrote it on. Pretty cool
    Stop it! You're making me love him even more and I'm a married woman! I think in this case it might be alright though. Pretty sure my hubby has a man-crush on him too.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    I see this as overblown right now. Will they make it? I don't know. Are the odds against them? Certainly, as defined by not only the show but by the statistics on American marriages today. I have tried to put myself in the shoes of both of them. Emily, obviously has had a very difficult hand of cards dealt to her and with the love and support of her family and Ricks', seems to have been able to not only hold her own but also take good care of her daughter, who judging by what we have been shown seems to be just like any other 5 year old I know. Now, as Emily has put the brakes on things a bit, instead of saying, yep I knew it was doomed from the start, why not think about what is at stake here. The stats are not in her favor regardless of the way they met. The very basis of the show at best is deception for the entire filming schedule and then wha-la take this ring you are it? Trust, being tantamount in any relationship needs to demonstrated and shared. I am sure many feel that they had 3 months and did not make it without some serious problems but I see it as "still in the bubble" and real life is what it needs to see if it can last. But I hold Emily in the highest regard for not only looking out for herself but also for her daughter.

Brad, who is clearly in love with Emily, is not blameless in this but again those same statistics hold true for him. I read a lot of frustration in many convos between he and Emily during the season, partly because of the deception inherent in the show, and partly because of her own underlying fear of being hurt which we can all understand. The new beginning will have a different base, trust, that he is 100% for her and Ricki. Perhaps, as she said there are tempers that need to be curbed and maybe she needs to learn to give in a little but the deception phase is over now and that should make the road from Emily & Ricki + Brad to a united family an easier road to negotiate. The road is difficult but not insurmountable if they are right together. I wish all of them well.
    Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Practice makes perfect! It was undeniably a HUGE step up in the romance department from the Marry Me / phone text strategy. Huge. Really, such a big step forward. We really must be more optimistic about this couple, guys.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    well, she was working the camera in that one twitter pic with the fan in the middle

Too funny that Emily wanted the media attention but Ashley is doing the Bach'ette, Chantal was sent out to do the Bach media 'cause of Brad and Emily's trainwreck ATFR...... even more reason for Emily to be jealous of Chantal totally explains why Brad is insisting that Chantal was supposed to be F3... yep, the boy is totally sucking up to Em... sweet little Em Why is he emasculating himself?.... she'll do it for him over time....
    What twitter pics are y'all talking about? Did I miss something? Wouldn't be the first time...

I have it on good authority that RS was "Mesnicked." For those that are new to this board, Jason told his family and friends that he was F1 on De's season when he was not. Many on the board believed it had to be true because it came from the man himself.

A certain blogger was told by friends of Chantal that she spent Thanksgiving with Brad and family, plus that she was saying she was the F1. He took that information and proclaimed 100% that Chantal was F1.

A poster on TWOP even posted about how three
    of her friends from Seattle told her about the Thanksgiving dinner and how Chantal was the F1.

The Forters learned their lesson a long time ago that more sleuthing would have needed to be done before making such a proclamation. Maybe we need to get back to basics next season.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.