Page 121 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2171111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1250

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpSunshine View Post
    Think what you want, but Emily WILL NOT leave Charlotte and leave the Hendrick's.

She wanted something cushy in the media that would allow her to stay here and keep all that she has become accustomed to.
    I don't know that either you, or I know what Emily WILL or WILL NOT do. We can speculate, but in the end it is her decision to make. No one thought my hubs and I would stay together either or that I would move 900 miles away from my family to be with him but I did it 28 years ago this June.I definitely do not know what is in Emily's heart ...only she knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It really means a lot to me. You have always been so sweet and welcoming.

I want to also say how much I appreciate Ryvetted, cupcakes, Sanlee, and anyone else who contributed to making great screencaps this season!

A Job Well Done!
    How could I forget lil Spitfire, Sanlee... I'm just learning everyone so if I left anyone out...
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Why go on the Bachelor...just to be able to get a media job....just to stay in Charolotte?

I say the girl is Austin bound in a few months.
    She didn't want the Bachelor....she wanted to be the Bachelorette. She took this in hopes of getting to that point. And she is not leaving Charlotte....that I know for a fact.

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by Truelovealways
    Yeah she's such a "wannabe media darling" that's why we saw her doing a millon interviews today. Oh wait that wasn't her it was Chantal
    Please pm me all the links to the million interviews today. I saw her on Regis and Kelly, helping out cause wicked witch and the tool cancelled the gig. Chantal really wants the media, that's why she turned down being the new bachelorette, when Fleiss said he asked her first. She really wants to be on TV again.

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    It's the same feeling I had with Jason...and with the cop I met in the grocery store...and with Brad.

Yes....it's meant to be.
    I think dear Emily has more men under her belt at 24 than Chantal
    does at 28... just sayin'.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Her and CH had to fill in for Emily and Brad who were supposed to be the ones giving interviews.

Chantal could have said as much today when asked about the status of their relationship, but she didn't. It says a lot about her and the respect she has for them during this difficult time. IMO
    Absolutely. I think it says volumes about her family, as well as she is a by product of her environment.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpSunshine View Post
    She didn't want the Bachelor....she wanted to be the Bachelorette. She took this in hopes of getting to that point. And she is not leaving Charlotte....that I know for a fact.
    But she's NOT the next Bachelorette?

Was it because she was not considered/offered the gig?

Why not "bail" at F4, F3 then? She could have done this and STILL been the next b'ette.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    I think dear Emily has more men under her belt at 24 than Chantal
    does at 28... just sayin'.
    Maybe...since Chantal told the viewing audience "numerous times" that she was "just getting back into the dating scene"...lol

Dating vs. infidelity... I guess it's all the same..LOL

FORT Fogey

One thing the show never tied up -- or even brought up -- was Emily's relationship with her own parents.

We never saw Brad ask about them and she never mentioned them. It was such a huge a deal during Melissa's season when her parents wouldn't appear on the HTD, and they staged that phone call to get Brad acquainted with them. And this season, they did show Brad talking to Chantal's father and Shawntel's father about blessings and joining the family (I can't remember if it came out during Ashley's HTD, I was bored to death during it and kept tuning out.)

Brad constantly talks about how important family is to him. Emily has a daughter, but that's not her only family. She has parents (who are divorced) and I think a brother who is a few years older than her. Why wasn't Brad curious about them and her relationship with them? I can't help wonder if Emily isn't estranged from one or both of them, and if so, for how long? And whether either of them see Ricki?

Maybe Emily has had more than one heartbreak, in which case, her fear of getting hurt again becomes a bit more understandable.

FORT Newbie

She couldn't.....and save face in any way. Brad made such a big deal out of her from the beginning and it wouldn't have been "proper," if that makes sense.

This entire thing literally backfired for her!