Page 120 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2070110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1250

Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Aww you are so cute! Sounds Great to me!

Hey girlie... I wish Ryvetted and Cupcakes were here, too. But while you are here... as a somewhat Fort newbie or now oldie I guess, I wanted to send out a HUGE THANK YOU for the screencaps and media articles. You have no idea how much I appreciate all the hard work. You guys are the best!!
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-16-2011 at 01:43 AM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Some people love to be in love. They fall hard and fast. Some people appreciate that type of love. Others would rather work overtime to find it even when it might not be there. JMO
    Love Me..It's been four months since the show ended. Chantal lives by "I'm done waiting for tomorrow"..She isn't going to dwell on feelings that weren't reciprocated or worse dissmissed. She has a big loving heart and Jeff is a lucky guy..she turned down the Bachelorette for him..that says something as far as her feelings are concerned

FORT Newbie

Think what you want, but Emily WILL NOT leave Charlotte and leave the Hendrick's.

She wanted something cushy in the media that would allow her to stay here and keep all that she has become accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Yeah she's such a "wannabe media darling" that's why we saw her doing a millon interviews today. Oh wait that wasn't her it was Chantal
    Chantal did millions of interviews today? Do tell. I've only watched R&K with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    Do think Chantal said to Jeff "As soon as I saw you, I just knew! Its the same feeling that my mom and dad always told me about!".
    I believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Humiliated him?

She said she loves him and can't imagine her daily life without him.

She said she wants to be married to him....she wants to see "the relationship" in the real world...give Ricki a chance to get to know him, etc.

Sounds like responsible parenting to me.
    I have to agree. As a parent, I would have been more concerned if Em was ready to pack everything up and move on to Austin . I think with a child being involved they DO need to take things more slowly. Think things out and make wise decisions. JMO

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpSunshine View Post
    Think what you want, but Emily WILL NOT leave Charlotte and leave the Hendrick's.

She wanted something cushy in the media that would allow her to stay here and keep all that she has become accustomed to.
    Why go on the Bachelor...just to be able to get a media job....just to stay in Charolotte?

I say the girl is Austin bound in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Hey girlie... I wish Ryvetted and Cupcakes were here, too. But while you are here... as a somewhat Fort newbie or now oldie I guess, I wanted to send out a HUGE THANK YOU for the screencaps and media articles. You have no idea how much I appreciate all the hard work. You guys are the best!!
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It really means a lot to me. You have always been so sweet and welcoming.

I want to also say how much I appreciate Ryvetted, cupcakes, Sanlee, and anyone else who contributed to making great screencaps this season!

A Job Well Done!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Did CH and Chantal ever do the press conference today?

Quote Originally Posted by trumpet lily View Post
    Chantal did millions of interviews today? Do tell. I've only watched R&K with her.
    Her and CH had to fill in for Emily and Brad who were supposed to be the ones giving interviews.

Chantal could have said as much today when asked about the status of their relationship, but she didn't. It says a lot about her and the respect she has for them during this difficult time. IMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."