Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

FORT Regular

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

I think everyone who goes on this show is a bit of a famewhore. Some are just more likeable famewhores. lol
    I actually really like both Emily and Chantal. Do not get Brad's appeal AT ALL...He's like a much better looking version of Al Gore. Except instead of talking incessantly about the climate, he talks about feelings and love. I realize it's for the show but still...he went on it TWICE.
    I do hope Emily and Brad work out though if she wants it to.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpSunshine View Post
    She went into this with that in mind....she applied to be "The Bachelorette" and was stuck being a contestant.

She wanted to follow in Ali's footsteps, and Melissa's...be a media darling. And have 25 guys catering to her and telling her how beautiful she is, etc. That was going to pave her way.

I'm sure she is hating life now that she is relegated to photos on Twitter today with a guy that she clearly doesn't care a thing for. At least she is getting a few photo ops

WHERE is the proof that she wanted to be the bachelorette? Coz Reality Steve said that? He also said for months that Chantal was picked by Brad., I saw how that worked for him. LOL

FORT Newbie

Never reveal any of my sources of information but I am from Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post

Exactly. And in the media thread Mike Fleiss said they asked Chantal first to be the bachlorette and she turned it down as she has a boyfriend. So Emily has this to also be jealous of Chantal about. Cause I'm sure Emily wanted to be the next bachelorette, 'no doubt about it'.
    Seems, if she wanted it, then she would be it. Why would she be jealous of Chantal. Chantal has been in love twice in 3 months and each time she knows that it is right. It's what she's been looking for.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    I did too.. I think this is the first time Mr. Womack has been in love truly, madly, deeply.. he was FREAKIN' OUT, that she didn't want him much less love him...
    But why panic? If this is the woman he loves why not sit there until the end of time and answer her question? I think Brad needs more therapy after watching it again and I love he and Emily together. I think he has issues about being questioned and control issues and this is why he is still single at his age.

FORT Fanatic

I never did understand the whole thought process of knocking somebody else down just to build somebody else up.

Well, IMO even if Emily did want to be the bachelorette, she ended up with a guy who obviously thinks she hung the moon and what comes out of that remains to be seen.Things have a way of happening the way they are suppose to...but that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Do you know her personally?? It sounds like you know alot about her.
    I think she must live closer to Cori's end of town.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Regular

Oh yeah. I am also from Charolette and I know Emily.
    See how easy that is?!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Seems, if she wanted it, then she would be it. Why would she be jealous of Chantal. Chantal has been in love twice in 3 months and each time she knows that it is right. It's what she's been looking for.
    Some people love to be in love. They fall hard and fast. Some people appreciate that type of love. Others would rather work overtime to find it even when it might not be there. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."