Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    what career??
    Sominex spokeswoman?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    Sominex spokeswoman?
    Lol Do they still make that stuff?

FORT Newbie

She went into this with that in mind....she applied to be "The Bachelorette" and was stuck being a contestant.

She wanted to follow in Ali's footsteps, and Melissa's...be a media darling. And have 25 guys catering to her and telling her how beautiful she is, etc. That was going to pave her way.

I'm sure she is hating life now that she is relegated to photos on Twitter today with a guy that she clearly doesn't care a thing for. At least she is getting a few photo ops

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Lol Do they still make that stuff?
    Sure they do, on the shelf next to Geritol and Serutan...(which by the way, in case you've forgotten, is "natures" spelled backwards...)

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpSunshine View Post
    She went into this with that in mind....she applied to be "The Bachelorette" and was stuck being a contestant.

She wanted to follow in Ali's footsteps, and Melissa's...be a media darling. And have 25 guys catering to her and telling her how beautiful she is, etc. That was going to pave her way.

I'm sure she is hating life now that she is relegated to photos on Twitter today with a guy that she clearly doesn't care a thing for. At least she is getting a few photo ops
    Do you know her personally?? It sounds like you know alot about her.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

I think she'd rather have "one guy" telling her how beautiful she is...(and he does) and be in a twitter pic outside her man's bar....than meeting and greeting 25 goofballs.

Hah ha ~ loved this!! What a way to end the day!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I think she'd rather have "one guy" telling her how beautiful she is...(and he does) and be in a twitter pic outside her man's bar....than meeting and greeting 25 goofballs.
    She got that and she humiliated him on national TV!

FORT Fogey

Exactly. And in the media thread Mike Fleiss said they asked Chantal first to be the bachlorette and she turned it down as she has a boyfriend. So Emily has this to also be jealous of Chantal about. Cause I'm sure Emily wanted to be the next bachelorette, 'no doubt about it'.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post

Exactly. And in the media thread Mike Fleiss said they asked Chantal first to be the bachlorette and she turned it down as she has a boyfriend. So Emily has this to also be jealous of Chantal about. Cause I'm sure Emily wanted to be the next bachelorette, 'no doubt about it'.
    You got it! Poor Sweet Emily's plans went awry