Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

FORT Fan

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    She has to know where to find her man at 3 in the morning when Ricki Tic is throwing up, duh Rich. DUH.
    Actually, I'm wondering if she brought her calculator with her and had a look at the financials on said bars. Girlfriend needs to make sure that Brad can maintain the lifestyle to which the Hendricks' and daddy's money has kept her accustomed!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha View Post
    watch this scene again...brad himself when emily asked him if he's mad said "no...but getting there!" and he kept saying "i can't even breath, i don't know what to say...i'm going to go get water now"
    On my way to watch it now!! My first impression when he said "no but, getting there" and when he said he couldn't breathe and then had to step out and get some water as him getting so scared that her feelings had changed and that she might not be where he thought she was. Honestly, I think he was having a panic attack.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell View Post
    I didn't see it that way at all-- I know that he has readily admitted that he has a hot temper but on the LCD I saw more "hurt" than "mad". And, BFC clarified that this was basically because Emily was not answering his questions directly and he could tell that her deflecting was specifically TPTB induced. Again, IMO, I read him as being hurt (hence the teary eyes) because she wasn't interacting like "normally" did.
    That's exactly how I read his behaviour there as well. I'm not getting him as this hot-tempered angry man that everyone else is.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

On my way to watch it now!! My first impression when he said "no but, getting there" and when he said he couldn't breathe and then had to step out and get some water as him getting so scared that her feelings had changed and that she might not be where he thought she was. Honestly, I think he was having a panic attack.
    I did too.. I think this is the first time Mr. Womack has been in love truly, madly, deeply.. he was FREAKIN' OUT, that she didn't want him much less love him...

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    I did too.. I think this is the first time Mr. Womack has been in love truly, madly, deeply.. he was FREAKIN' OUT, that she didn't want him much less love him...
    Maybe BFC can tell us if Brad has anxiety attacks. There are a lot of people who deal with this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    That's exactly how I read his behaviour there as well. I'm not getting him as this hot-tempered angry man that everyone else is.

If he major anger control issues, he would have been out of that chair last night when she humiliated him in front of millions. That was in such poor taste.

I would say he has good anger control.

I thought I was dunzo with commenting but jumping in here to say I also don't think Brad has severe anger issues.
    I grew up with an angry Dad and Brad is not that man, but I do think he's used to his own way and doesn't like to be questioned, we saw that several times with different ladies, the final three in particular, but if he was angry last night he controlled himself admirably -
    "Can't breathe" is more panic attack, upset/pain, and nervousness than anger.
    Think back to Jake, same issue but no comparison with Brad IMHO, Brad's trying hard to be a good person and not lashing out.
    I actually like Brad, if that hasn't come across, he's not a bad man, just flawed, as are we all. Ain't nobody perfect! (except Chantal of course. )
    Last edited by Beruthiel; 03-15-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: typo - twice!
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha View Post
    watch this scene again...brad himself when emily asked him if he's mad said "no...but getting there!" and he kept saying "i can't even breath, i don't know what to say...i'm going to go get water now"
    I gotta say that I'm sticking to my original opinion. Brad was petrified that Emily was changing how she felt about him and as one71721 states above, this is the first time that Brad has been madly in love. I'll take it all the way back to January when we were talking about the hugging sc and speculating how that could be his SIL. I said at that time that it seemed that Brad was in this "for real" and if so, perhaps his emotions got the better of him and he just let them go once he saw his family and was sharing his journey with them. Throughout the whole season, I have seen nothing but sincerity from Brad. I haven't always understood his choices-- I saw Chantal as a better match for him but, I don't discount that he had true feelings for Emily. I also realize that TPTB editted out a lot of the story of B/E so I also understand her hurt and confusion. Back to the original point of my posting-- I haven't seen a hot angry volital temper with Brad. I take him at his word that he has one but, I haven't seen it. I HAVE seen Jake's and he and Brad are NOTHING alike in my opinion.

I liked Brad going into this season. I liked the girls on this season. Before the show even started EVERYONE was saying that they loved the F2 and he couldn't make a bad choice. I think that is correct. Brad is great, Emily is great and I think Chantal is great and I wish them all happy lives. I hope that viewers give them all the benefit of the doubt that they deserve-- because we haven't seen all of their actions. Only those that MF has chosen to have us see.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Check BFC's posts. He gave an explanation to that "scene". His anger/frustration was not towards Em, it was towards the producers.
    What did the producers do? I missed this post from BFC explaining it.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I agree & think he was having a panic attack too, because he was certainly displaying some of the symptoms. Can be very scary & confusing.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow