Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage View Post
    I was reading the posts here while the show aired last night since I was recording for later, and as I watched it, the whole thing seemed so fake. Brad showed no interest in Chantal, and his mind was already made up. I'm going to have to thank Brad's family for steering him toward Emily's direction even more.

I loved the reasoning of the sister in laws, as if Chantal as a non-mother is from a totally different planet.

so true what kind of whacked out advice was that.

~mom of two~

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    so true what kind of whacked out advice was that.
    As a mom I kinda relate to that! Im a military spouse, and I really find it hard to connect with people and find friends that dont have kids. They always get mad because you cant do things at the spur of the moment. You ALWAYS have to plan things. No partying, I cant go do things that other people my age are doing that dont have kids. I get it. Some people might view it different.

Quote Originally Posted by shandellrankin View Post
    As a mom I kinda relate to that! Im a military spouse, and I really find it hard to connect with people and find friends that dont have kids. They always get mad because you cant do things at the spur of the moment. You ALWAYS have to plan things. No partying, I cant go do things that other people my age are doing that dont have kids. I get it. Some people might view it different.
    And of course, according to BFC, the first thing they did when they were free, BFC gave her a tour of the local bars...

Quote Originally Posted by shandellrankin View Post
    Yeah, but it's not about what's best for the "sisters-in-law"...

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    And of course, according to BFC, the first thing they did when they were free, BFC gave her a tour of the local bars...
    She has to know where to find her man at 3 in the morning when Ricki Tic is throwing up, duh Rich. DUH.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    She has to know where to find her man at 3 in the morning when Ricki Tic is throwing up, duh Rich. DUH.
    LOL

FORT Regular

Well, if I got anything good out of the show it was the song they played at the end by Train--Marry Me. Gorgeous song.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha View Post
    It's fair that BFC is explaining it the way he is but this IS NOT the first time brad has gone off the rocker! he's been pissed at ashley and how she was acting the way he didn't like, he got pissed when britt started telling him she just needs more time with him and I don't even want to know what kind of insensitivity he showed chantal when she said she wasn't OK at not receiving the rose in CR i definitely see that temper problem and can't imagine how it's like OFF camera! and regardless of who fed emily the questions and comments she has every right to question him till he's blue in the face!!!
    I didn't see it that way at all-- I know that he has readily admitted that he has a hot temper but on the LCD I saw more "hurt" than "mad". And, BFC clarified that this was basically because Emily was not answering his questions directly and he could tell that her deflecting was specifically TPTB induced. Again, IMO, I read him as being hurt (hence the teary eyes) because she wasn't interacting like "normally" did.

ETA: Also, in the other instances, I see him being more exasperated than "mad". Compare him to what Jake was like-- vein popping out of his forhead, jaw clenched, acting like he was ready to hit someone..... no, in my book Brad wasn't "mad".

FORT Regular

SXSW is a huge music festival going on in Austin. Brad and his brother own 3 bars - correct? Of course the first time they went out and could be seen in public, he showed her his bars in Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell View Post
    I didn't see it that way at all-- I know that he has readily admitted that he has a hot temper but on the LCD I saw more "hurt" than "mad". And, BFC clarified that this was basically because Emily was not answering his questions directly and he could tell that her deflecting was specifically TPTB induced. Again, IMO, I read him as being hurt (hence the teary eyes) because she wasn't interacting like "normally" did.

ETA: Also, in the other instances, I see him being more exasperated than "mad". Compare him to what Jake was like-- vein popping out of his forhead, jaw clenched, acting like he was ready to hit someone..... no, in my book Brad wasn't "mad".
    watch this scene again...brad himself when emily asked him if he's mad said "no...but getting there!" and he kept saying "i can't even breath, i don't know what to say...i'm going to go get water now"
    Team Alibeartito