Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha View Post
    OMG that LCD moment w/ Emily is just shocking!!!!!!! I got the sense of how brad gets mad when a woman defies him or acts in a way he doesn't like with his moments with Ashley, Chantal in CR and Britt's breakup but THAT scene at the LCD when emily was just COMMUNICATING was atrocious! I don't know what he needs but emily and her young 24yr old self and little rickki need to run away!!!! the man needs things controlled and going in a way he wants ALL the time....glad chantal dodged that deadly bullet!!
    Check BFC's posts. He gave an explanation to that "scene". His anger/frustration was not towards Em, it was towards the producers.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Check BFC's posts. He gave an explanation to that "scene". His anger/frustration was not towards Em, it was towards the producers.
    It's fair that BFC is explaining it the way he is but this IS NOT the first time brad has gone off the rocker! he's been pissed at ashley and how she was acting the way he didn't like, he got pissed when britt started telling him she just needs more time with him and I don't even want to know what kind of insensitivity he showed chantal when she said she wasn't OK at not receiving the rose in CR i definitely see that temper problem and can't imagine how it's like OFF camera! and regardless of who fed emily the questions and comments she has every right to question him till he's blue in the face!!!
    Team Alibeartito

lol so i'm just watching this today -- the proposal was sweet - sweet he kept saying i love you but they were sooo quiet and i didnt hear a lot of her ILY's... no comparison to my A&R's exuberant joyous proposal!!
    Team Alibeartito

That may be the case. But what concerned me was that Brad didn't seem to have any idea what it would really mean to become an instant parent to a young child and how his life would be disrupted (and rewarded of course). Emily might not have been planning to ask that question, but I have to believe that she wasn't all that impressed with Brad's answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    That may be the case. But what concerned me was that Brad didn't seem to have any idea what it would really mean to become an instant parent to a young child and how his life would be disrupted (and rewarded of course). Emily might not have been planning to ask that question, but I have to believe that she wasn't all that impressed with Brad's answer.
    He actually did give an answer. He talked about being a friend, protector, provider and disciplinarian when necessary. There really was no need to keep saying the same thing (Em) over and over again. She would say, "It's not gonna be easy" he would say, "I know and don't expect it to be" and she just kept repeating it.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

He actually did give an answer. He talked about being a friend, protector, provider and disciplinarian when necessary. There really was no need to keep saying the same thing (Em) over and over again. She would say, "It's not gonna be easy" he would say, "I know and don't expect it to be" and she just kept repeating it.
    With what we know now from BFC that Brad was onto the producer-driven line of questionning, Brad was probably having a hard time not taking a rip at the producers while the camera was on. He knew they were telling her to go down this road and he didn't like it. His need for air & water was likely b/c of the producers and not Emily. Her mistake was obliging.

Sorry, but I don't think that was the answer that Emily was looking for. That's a generic answer and wouldn't assuage me, if I was a parent to a 5 year old, that my guy really knew what he was in for. If he had said, it means putting her needs and welfare ahead of my own, or even, remaining calm when she throws a screaming fit right when I want to watch the big game, I would be more apt to think Brad "gets it".

What thread is the post in by BabyfaceC explaining the scene/edit?

FORT Fan

ATFR I think.

FORT Regular

I was reading the posts here while the show aired last night since I was recording for later, and as I watched it, the whole thing seemed so fake. Brad showed no interest in Chantal, and his mind was already made up. I'm going to have to thank Brad's family for steering him toward Emily's direction even more.

I loved the reasoning of the sister in laws, as if Chantal as a non-mother is from a totally different planet.