Thread: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

FORT Regular

Re: *Spoilers* 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I wanted to make sure I didn't miss the twirl. Think they edited it out?

The finale was over before it began. He should have sent home Chantal before she meet his family. Yes, I know they have a contract, but it was obvious he was going to purpose to Emily.

Thank goodness there was a crew to make sure Chantal wasn't eaten by sharks because I don't think Brad cared about her feelings one way or the other.

They edited out parts that I really wanted them to show. It seemed like an odd finale. I can't put my finger on it, but something seemed off.
    To me it seemed stilted and frigid. Just no emotion anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookinaround View Post
    Oh my Chantel so sad. She walked away with dignity.
    CLASS ACT. All the way.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I really think Brad wants Chad's life. The knock-out blond wife, and fatherhood. I was so creeped out when Brad was greeting his family and he kissed Dillon on the shoulder. That is his brother's wife. You don't kiss the shoulder of your brother's wife. Too intimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    I really think Brad wants Chad's life. The knock-out blond wife, and fatherhood. I was so creeped out when Brad was greeting his family and he kissed Dillon on the shoulder. That is his brother's wife. You don't kiss the shoulder of your brother's wife. Too intimate.
    Now that was weird to me, too.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I just now realized that we didn't even get our twirl!!! How dare they not give us the twirl!!!!
    I was thrilled there was no twirl - Emily is not a fake twirl girl! Those twirls of love are so phony.................

Just watched Chantal on Regis and Kelley. Thought from the beginning she was the classiest and most beautiful of the bunch. Brad's loss. On today R&K she is even more gorgeous being herself and relating to folks outside the Bachelor bubble. Chantal is the winner, hands down in all departments.

new deleted scene up of brad and emily....and chantal's diary of the departed

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    Just watched Chantal on Regis and Kelley. Thought from the beginning she was the classiest and most beautiful of the bunch. Brad's loss. On today R&K she is even more gorgeous being herself and relating to folks outside the Bachelor bubble. Chantal is the winner, hands down in all departments.
    I will admit I did an about face on Channy last night... I really expecting her to be nasty and she wasn't which was very nice to see! She made a fan out of me and that took work because I HATED her on the show!

She looked happy on R&K which was nice to see and took the high road!
    Maybe she will get a TV gig because she looks good on camera! I loved to she her on TV again.

OMG that LCD moment w/ Emily is just shocking!!!!!!! I got the sense of how brad gets mad when a woman defies him or acts in a way he doesn't like with his moments with Ashley, Chantal in CR and Britt's breakup but THAT scene at the LCD when emily was just COMMUNICATING was atrocious! I don't know what he needs but emily and her young 24yr old self and little rickki need to run away!!!! the man needs things controlled and going in a way he wants ALL the time....glad chantal dodged that deadly bullet!!
    Team Alibeartito