Page 96 of 328 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I disagree doing media rounds only makes people more suspicious. I was looking forward to seeing them do the media rounds I want to see their public interaction but their edited interaction is awkward and stiff.

the only couple I recall that did zero media rounds was Travis and Sarah - and we all know why.....

Curious speculation will continue to build in a negative way if there are no media rounds done on Tuesday. I hope the bashing isn't too bad for Brad & his chosen one for not doing the media rounds.

I enjoyed seeing Ali & Roberto the next day doing their media rounds. Seeing them interacting with each other was great. I remember them being in NY after Regis & Kelly. Ali was wearing high heel shoes and her feet became tired at the end of the day. What did Roberto do? He picked her up and carried her around. So sweet! I guess you can tell that I adore these two. They have a rock solid relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    I'm bummed too. I would love to see them together, oh well.
    Me too...what we saw on the bach was just seemed so contrived. I would love to see them interact away from MF editing.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    But T&R did media.

They sure did. Shortly thereafter, Trista did DWTS.

I can't even imagine them not doing Entertainment Tonight. Anyway, I wish them all the happiness in the world!

FORT Lurker

Well gang, Brad does like to "break all the rules"

So not doing media and spending time with Emily and Ricki is probably his first priority instead of jet-setting around doing media.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    I can't even imagine them not doing Entertainment Tonight. Anyway, I wish them all the happiness in the world!

They are already scheduled for Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    They are already scheduled for Tuesday
    If I am reading correctly ...looks like all of a sudden they are backing out of all the media rounds...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Of course not. The post-show media is in the contract just as the pre-show media is. The notion that TPTB are allowing Brad and Emily extra time together to bond for Ricki or any other reason is ludicrous. That's what the safehouse was for. This couple is only relevant to the media immediately after the FRC. Give it a week, and nobody cares any more, there will be another hot new couple, or Charlie Sheen will be off on another crazy rant again. TPTB wants to parade the new happy couple every chance they get, just the same as they are parading the three couples that are coming back to appear on the ATFR -- that's what helps sell their show. If TPTB is cancelling Bremily's media appearances, there's some other reason.

And remember Travis Stork/Sarah Stone. TB didn't even have a ATFR and not one media appearance post show. In fact, Travis was in Nashville and at the ER. Sarah was already dating Matt. Something is up. Ali/Roberto were everywhere for the first couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflyfaery View Post
    if i am reading correctly ...looks like all of a sudden they are backing out of all the media rounds...

nope!

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    nope!
    then why is everyone talking about them not doing media???? I'm confused
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!