Page 94 of 328 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

FORT Newbie

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by bing22 View Post
    Episode By Episode Analysis /Speculation of Brad and Emily's Love Story:
    Episode 1- Emily looked absolutely stunning in Brad's eyes as she comes out of the limo and greets him. He said she is a very beautiful and sophisticated woman and you can see he is attracted to her physical beauty. He also liked that she is a quintessential southern belle who is so sincere and comforting.
    Episode2- Again Emily is looking fabulous and beautiful as she and Brad sat and talked. Brad is obviously looking at her intently and was nervously playing with his tie.He was tongue tied in Emily's presence which I find funny considering he is a grown 38 yr old man and must have numerous experiences dating beautiful women. I can tell he has a big crush /attraction with Emily and was intrigued by her . He looked very pleased that Roberto and Ali picked Emily after talking to all the ladies that she is there for the right reason and was pleased that Emily complimented him and told him she is excited to be there.
    Episode3- Their vineyard date was the pivotal date and I strongly believe Brad experienced an intense emotional connection with Emily. The deleted kite flying scene showed that Emily is not vain by walking/running barefoot and has a fun side.Brad empathized and was moved by Emily's tragic love story and you have to believe Brad's" knighthood tendencies "were awakened.He and Emily shared a tender /sweet kiss and Brad was shown saying "the way he is feeling towards Emily, was the way people feel when they start a future with somebody" and he can see Emily as his wife". I can sense that Brad was starting to fall in love with Emily and Emily with him.This episode was the start of the Love Story.
    Episode 4- Brad did not have a date scheduled with Emily,but he clearly was intent on making her feel special by arranging a little picnic much to the chagrin of the other ladies.Brad also was openly telling Emily he missed her and was thinking of her a lot.
    Episode5-The NASCAR date showed us that Brad was clearly super attentive to Emily. I really admired Brad for being sensitive to Emily's feelings and told her they can leave if she is uncomfortable.Brad showed special attention to Emily by having a private talk with her at the poolside. The look on Brad's face when Emily told him she met a"great guy" and that "she would not be there if she did not find something amazing in him" was priceless. His face showed some longing for her, and to me I can almost read what was in his mind" God, I am falling in love with this woman". It was confirmed when he her a Rose and told her he is falling for her and Emily also made a comment she is falling for him.
    Episode6- Emily shared with Brad that she had a tendency to sabotage relationships which worried Brad and his comment that he is worried he will get hurt tells me that he has deep feelings developing for her.The scene in the hammock was one of my favorite scenes as Emily shared with Brad her insecurities and asked Brad to help her deal with it. I love seeing how Brad looked at her with loving eyes as he tenderly caressed her shoulder. He also said the Emily addressed his concerns without him asking for it and that they are on the same page.I can tell that they both have very strong connection and they speak in the same wavelength.
    Episode 7- Anguilla is where Brad really falls very hard for Emily. For him to break the rules to ease Emily's anxiety was very sweet and loving of him. Their kisses are very passionate and there is no doubt in my mind that Emily and Brad are soul mates. Brad said in his blog that Anguilla and the Final episode were his favorites. Very telling.
    Episode 8-Hometown date with Emily and little Ricki. How cute that Brad decided to play kite with little Ricki just like he played kite with Emily. Brad's nervousness made me laugh. He was trying too hard to be chivalrous and respectful by not showing affection to Emily but little did he know that Emily is not having it. She got her kiss and I liked how she told Brad that it was okay to kiss her and tiptoed to get it. That scene brought a smile to my face.
    Episode 9- This is my favorite episode so far. The way Brad's face lit up upon seeing Emily and hugging her saying he had been counting the seconds to seeing her ,made me sigh. I don't know if somehow the producers made Brad aware that Emily mentioned that it was her dream to ride an elephant in SA, and of course the ever thoughtful Brad made it happen. Their conversations,body language and passionate kisses confirm their strong feelings for each other.I was deeply touched by Brad's reaction when Emily told him she is completely falling in love with him. Clearly he was stunned to hear Emily confess her love for him and he was flustered and bold in telling Emily that he has fallen in love with her too. There is no way he will stay quiet and not let Emily know how he feels about her. Brad and Emily truly are in love.
    I love, love ,love this episode.

There is no doubt in my mind that Brad will pick Emily as F1.I am so looking forward to the FRC on Monday and to witness one of the Best Love stories in Bachelor/ette history.
    I agree 100%, Brad and Emily are very much in love. Go TEAM Emily.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    Is not doing the media their choice? I'm surprised that it it's written in the contract that the lead and F1 have to do certain media outlets. I would of liked to see them doing interviews since I would get to see how they interact.
    Of course not. The post-show media is in the contract just as the pre-show media is. The notion that TPTB are allowing Brad and Emily extra time together to bond for Ricki or any other reason is ludicrous. That's what the safehouse was for. This couple is only relevant to the media immediately after the FRC. Give it a week, and nobody cares any more, there will be another hot new couple, or Charlie Sheen will be off on another crazy rant again. TPTB wants to parade the new happy couple every chance they get, just the same as they are parading the three couples that are coming back to appear on the ATFR -- that's what helps sell their show. If TPTB is cancelling Bremily's media appearances, there's some other reason.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I knew Brad was going to ask for some "normal time" after the finale... But even I'm surprised that they were able to swing it to where there are no TV commitments through atleast Thursday. Maybe it was producer's way of apologizing for the crappy edit. I really don't know
    Apologizing for who's "crappy" edit?

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I can honestly say I don't blame them one bit for not doing media rounds. With the beating that both of them have taken from people, especially on this board, why would they subject themselves to more abuse? People that even know them have come onto this board and have tried relentlessly to defend them to no avail, your mind is made up and you'll choose to believe what you want to believe, truth or not. I'm happy to know they're still happy and doing well, more power to them!
    I disagree – doing media rounds only makes people more suspicious. I was looking forward to seeing them do the media rounds – I want to see their public interaction – but their edited interaction is awkward and stiff.

the only couple I recall that did zero media rounds was Travis and Sarah - and we all know why.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jello1592 View Post
    Personally, I think she ROCKS those boots!
    Much late here...but I too love the boots...they do ROCK...the girls must get a head's up on locations as I could not see her taking those cool boots to Tahiti!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I disagree – doing media rounds only makes people more suspicious. I was looking forward to seeing them do the media rounds – I want to see their public interaction – but their edited interaction is awkward and stiff.

the only couple I recall that did zero media rounds was Travis and Sarah - and we all know why.....
    I agree...Brad and F1 not doing the media rounds is VERY suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Of course not. The post-show media is in the contract just as the pre-show media is. The notion that TPTB are allowing Brad and Emily extra time together to bond for Ricki or any other reason is ludicrous. That's what the safehouse was for. This couple is only relevant to the media immediately after the FRC. Give it a week, and nobody cares any more, there will be another hot new couple, or Charlie Sheen will be off on another crazy rant again. TPTB wants to parade the new happy couple every chance they get, just the same as they are parading the three couples that are coming back to appear on the ATFR -- that's what helps sell their show. If TPTB is cancelling Bremily's media appearances, there's some other reason.
    Thanks Alexxxx for answering my question/thoughts. It's seems really strange to me to not do any media. especially given that Emily is who the general viewing public wants Brad to choose I find it suspicious that they aren't trying to get all the mileage out of that they possibly can.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    Well, a lot of people have mentioned that Emily has come across as one-dimensional and lacking a sense of humour. I agree that of the 2 of them Chantel probably got the worse edit but I'm sure that people who love Emily probably aren't happy with the edit she got either.
    To walk off this show with edit Emily got was a dream come true knowing what MF can do....Emily got the "kid glove treatment", rule breaking and the most tame 1on1 dates I ever saw...If she was unhappy with the edit she got that a crock of elephant sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721 View Post
    I agree...Brad and F1 not doing the media rounds is VERY suspicious.
    Brad never seemed to me to be one who loved doing the circus rounds. JMO
    I think it's great they won't be doing the MF media dance and can start their real lives--at least for a few days like BFC suggested. I don't follow any of those shows anyway--I got you all to do that for me.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post

Anders, perhaps the difference is with Travis and Sarah, there was no child involved. BFC said all is well with the couple and the lack of scheduled media rounds is not due to trouble in paradise. I just can't figure out why MF is allowing them this time...it is very uncharacteristic.

I think this is further evidence (not like we need it) that Emily is F1. If it were Chantal, I believe they would be all over the media. JMHO