Page 93 of 328 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Still together and looking forward to life as a couple in the real world. Lack of media does not imply trouble in paradise at all
    Well good for them! I hope Brad takes his gal and heads back to Austin!
    I think Brad did an amazing job this season, and it's been one of my favorites to watch, and we still have the fianle yet!
    Thanks for the inside scoop BFC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Did they announce that? I know Tuesday they are doing Kelly and REgis and I assume Ellen downt he road.

BF said that they aren't doing any media rounds, and I think R&K was cancelled....

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    Did they announce that? I know Tuesday they are doing Kelly and REgis and I assume Ellen downt he road.
    Cupcakes checked the listings and they cancelled Regis and Kelly, and Ellen doesn't have them on her schedule, and neither does Jimmy Kimmel.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    Well good for them! I hope Brad takes his gal and heads back to Austin!
    I think Brad did an amazing job this season, and it's been one of my favorites to watch, and we still have the fianle yet!
    Thanks for the inside scoop BFC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    BF said that they aren't doing any media rounds, and I think R&K was cancelled....
    I can honestly say I don't blame them one bit for not doing media rounds. With the beating that both of them have taken from people, especially on this board, why would they subject themselves to more abuse? People that even know them have come onto this board and have tried relentlessly to defend them to no avail, your mind is made up and you'll choose to believe what you want to believe, truth or not. I'm happy to know they're still happy and doing well, more power to them!

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    ITA! You do learn a lot about a couple during the media rounds. I would love to see them post show.
    I love the post show because I love to see the "in love" part. That being said I think they realize just more speculation comes about their love, and his choice, and they don't care about what we think about their love and his choice. He went on the show again to find love. He found it and is ready to start a new life with his chosen one. So that tells me they are not media hoggs, nor fame getters. Love is a mystery, some people withstand the long haul, some people withstand a lot, and some people just walk out at the sign of anything wrong. Brad and Emily I hope you dance for a lifetime. Good Luck

I can honestly say I don't blame them one bit for not doing media rounds. With the beating that both of them have taken from people, especially on this board, why would they subject themselves to more abuse? People that even know them have come onto this board and have tried relentlessly to defend them to no avail, your mind is made up and you'll choose to believe what you want to believe, truth or not. I'm happy to know they're still happy and doing well, more power to them!
    I'm glad too! I wonder if part of it has to do with Ricki. They probably don't want to continue having to travel and leave her behind. Wouldn't be surprised if Brad doesn't hang out in Charlotte for a little bit. He can be with Em and Ricki's life in school doesn't have to be disturbed. But either way, I'm glad that they have been given the consideration to keep a low profile for a while. People are gonna think what they want whether they (Brad and Em) show up in the media as a happy couple or not.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Is not doing the media their choice? I'm surprised that it it's written in the contract that the lead and F1 have to do certain media outlets. I would of liked to see them doing interviews since I would get to see how they interact.

People are are allowed to have unfavorable opinions of people and that's fine. I think it gets really heated when people sit and relentlessly try to defend people because it takes it from just a discussion to this huge emotional thing. Personal attacks at flung at people who dare say anything negative about the person the other person likes.

Emily is not the sort of girl I would hang around with (and in all reality Chantal isn't either). I can identify to some degree with both but they both do stuff I don't agree with. And both make decisions I don't agree with. I don't like Brad haven't since the start of the season. I had more respect for him when he chose no one and went on with his life than I do after watching him this season. And it's ok that I have those opinions. But up against a relentless defender of any of the above suddenly I get painted as negative or what not same with others on here. And it also devolves into discussions about lifestyles with people taking jabs at each other's lifestyles via these characters.

This is just a stupid, essentially scripted TV show. If people are that emotionally involved they need to step back and take a break because it's not worth the angst. Some of us just want to come have a discusion when we come here not be put on the defensive by others who are rooting for this or that person.

Back on topic. I hope that Brad and Emily do therapy together and Brad works on his issues more thoroughly than he has had at this point.

FORT Fogey

i think it is smart that they are holding off on the media rounds, even though selfishly I am dissapointed. They need to become a "family". Ricki needs to meet her new family. Emily's "family" needs to meet Brad. Has Emily even seen Brad's world yet? In the past all the meeting of the family was done at home. Now they do everything in exotic locations. They need to settle into each others worlds. They need to focus on what is important. There is time enough, down the road, for the media.