Page 92 of 328 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Re: General Bachelor chat - spoiler forum

Originally Posted by Alanna
    An old guy with emotional problems.

Thank goodness Emily didn't look sweet, fresh faced, young or happy pre-show.
    See that's why he made the right choice, it wouldn't have worked with Chantal because he would have had a young gal with emotional problems.

Problem why they didn't ask her to be the bachelorette, she would have been telling two guys in the second week, that she has fallen in love with them.

I'm bringing this over here because I'm petrified of infractions....

Originally posted by ef13579
    I live in Canada and go to university... and this is my first season on the boards - so I can assure you my rooting for Brantal wasn't because of the interviews - I didn't/couldn't watch 90% of them anyway.

That being said... I liked the Brantal coupling because of who Brad was around Chantal. They had an immediate comfort (post-PSA pool party, anyone?) and I'm sure everyone on the board can at least agree on their electric physical chemistry. Brad was a totally different person around her - relaxed and joking and there was a real spark in his eye compared to the rest of the robotic demeanor.

I stopped rooting for Brantal about the time the tabloid things came out (true or not, I took from it that Brad's MO in relationships was majorly unhealthy... and I didn't want to root for Chantal to be embroiled in that). That, plus his shutdown after the SI photoshoot didn't endear him to me either. It just so happened to be conveniently timed with when the spoilers flipped from Chantal to Emily F1... I rarely also read RS because I find him rather chauvinistic and... yeah, I just don't like him

Also... just reminding everyone that the show IS edited to show two parallel love stories - one fabricated, and one real - well, as "real" as it gets inside the bubble So rooting for either side isn't right or wrong, and it is a highly edited TV show after all.
    Re the bolded....I definately saw it. It was there no doubt for me. I feel like Brad had a great little connection with both ladies and they were definately different, but one wasn't better than the other in my opinion. He just fell more in love with one of them. I like both ladies....I put them right up there with the best F2...Roberto and Chris.

If we didn't have this overwhelming evidence that Emily was the F1, I would still think Chantal could be the F1!
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-11-2011 at 04:39 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    I am not disagreeing with your post, but wanted to add that, IMO, who cares if she doesn't WANT to go to college. Maybe she is perfectly happy staying home and looking after Ricki and any other children they may have? Volunteer with the community? etc....

I come from a family that highly regards education. Had I ever gone on TB--which I wouldn't have!!-- my dad would have made Betinna's dad and Brad look like buddies! While I never will regret the education that I received, it has not necessarily made me feel any happier or fulfilled in the job I love best---being a mom!
    Much harder to stay home with children then it is to go out to work. Emily is fortunate to be able to do just that. That to me is not being selfish at all, her daughter comes first ,as she should. given the fact that this woman is on the younger side , having a child and staying home to raise her, says alot about her as a mother and a person. Good for Emily. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post

Re the bolded....I definately saw it. It was there no doubt for me. I feel like Brad had a great little connection with both ladies and they were definately different, but one wasn't better than the other in my opinion. He just fell more in love with one of them. I like both ladies....I put them right up there with the best F2...Roberto and Chris.

If we didn't have this overwhelming evidence that Emily was the F1, I would still think Chantal could be the F1!

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I knew Brad was going to ask for some "normal time" after the finale... But even I'm surprised that they were able to swing it to where there are no TV commitments through atleast Thursday. Maybe it was producer's way of apologizing for the crappy edit. I really don't know

The producers allowed Ali & Roberto to spend 5 extra days together in Bora Bora after they got engaged.

It's odd that the couple will not be doing the Media rounds, because this is when you get to see the couple interact....This is when you can tell whether it's an act or something that could possibly stand for awhile, I for one was looking forward to seeing the final couple, oh well....

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Funny thing is... When you defend a friend on the show you expend all of this energy and only a very small percentage of people are willing to listen and are open to change their mind from some opinion they've developed for whatever reason.

You would think more people would be interested in the insight a friend has but I've found that if people don't hear stuff that fits neatly in their little box, they reject it.
    funny thing is..if I had a friend even thinking of going on this show..I would lock them in the closet ..would keep them away from anything dealing with the Fleissmonster convince them that they must have gone temp insane...seeing what the Fleissmonster has done to people over the years I couldn't let a friend of mine go....lol
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-11-2011 at 08:35 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post

Don't mention Roberto, Sanlee! I am so very proud of this young guy!

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    It's odd that the couple will not be doing the Media rounds, because this is when you get to see the couple interact....This is when you can tell whether it's an act or something that could possibly stand for awhile, I for one was looking forward to seeing the final couple, oh well....
    Did they announce that? I know Tuesday they are doing Kelly and REgis and I assume Ellen downt he road.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post

ITA! You do learn a lot about a couple during the media rounds. I would love to see them post show.